Chapter 3- Pink's Seduction

Conner woke back up from his strange dream at 8 a.m. As he was getting ready for school, he remembered the strawberry filled kiss from Cecelia.
He could feel anxiety and longing consume every inch of his soul. He wanted to kiss her again, and he wanted to be with her.
"NO!!"
"Fuck her! I don't need love!!"
He felt like an imbecile, he was so ashamed of himself falling into Cecelia's emotional clutches.
Conner locked his door, grabbed the blade hidden in his closet, and cut on top of his arm.
He felt he needed punishment for actually thinking of love.
The knife slid ever so swiftly across his arm, making a clean cut through his layers of skin.
His crimson red blood oozed from the cut, and Conner fell down to floor, his body shaking, and he felt like dying.
His mother banged on his door.
"Conner! What happened?! I can heared something fall!" she yelped.
Conner quickly got up and went to the bathroom in his room and grabbed the first aid kit. He poured peroyxide and then placed guaz over the wound. He then wrapped bandages over the gauz, and put on a long sleeved shirt and his hoodie over.
His mother was still banging on the door and shouting.
Conner grabbed the blade and hid under a heap of clothes in his closet.
He ran to the door, and unlocked the door. His mother bursted in.
"What's happening?!" she said.
"Nothing, Mom, I just fell that's it." he replyed.
"Are you okay??"
"I'm fine. Now get out."
"So disrespectful!"
"Want me to say worse?"
"Alright, I'm going."
She left the room and closed the door slowly.
Conner grabbed his bookbag and went outside. He started running to school. He was already half an hour late.
When he arrived, he went to his first period. He opened the door, and no one turned their attention to him. Not even the teacher. Everyone just ignored him, except Cecelia. When he looked at her, he instantly got embarrassed. He remembered the kiss, and was so flustered. He walked over slowly to his desk, with a thousand emotions surging through his mind. "Okay, just don't think about it. Just forget all the shit that happened with her."
He sat down, trying not to look at her. But he was so tempted to. He peeked through corner of his eye.
"She's looking at me."
He kept looking at her, and was mesmerized by her beauty.
He looked down, and focused.
"Holy shit! They must be F cups!"
Conner was finally noticing her presence and then he shook his head.
"No! This is stupid!"
After first period ended, Conner went to exit the room.
He and Cecelia were the last one's leaving, while the teacher was on her coffee break.
He went to open the door, and she grabbed his hand.
"Wait..." she said.
"What do you want from me, you bitch?"
"Uh! I am a woman!"
"Although, you are the only guy I would let call me that."
"Why?"
"Well I do like it rough..."
Conner opened the door and tried to make a run for it.
Cecelia grabbed him and shoved him to the wall.
"Damn! What the fuck?! You have super human strength!!"
She let him go.
"So, I wanted to discuss where were goin' on our date."
"Oh, that's right. The bitch tricked me. Fuck!"
"Well, I wanna go ice skating."
"Hold on. That. I actually enjoy that. That would be okay, I guess."
"Yes!"
"But how would you know I'd like that."
A long silence enters the room.
"Well, we have I have to go to 2nd period so...."
Conner walked away, but only to be stopped once more by Cecelia.
"I-I-I've been watching you for weeks."
"Hold on, WHAT?"
"I first saw you when I moved to your neighborhood."
"Wait, we live close to each other!"
"Yes. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd have freaked out and start avoiding me."
"I have a feeling I'm gonna be raped in my sleep."
"When I first saw you, I was very interested in you. You didn't seem like most boys. You weren't one of those obnoxious dumbass jocks who only care about themselves."
Conner stood there, in total shock.
"I started watching you. You peeked my interest. I could tell you're like me. A freak. A suicidal freak."
Conner could not respond at all.
"And it seems I've peeked your interest too."
"What?!"
"I saw you. You were looking at my breasts."
"Shit!"
"I don't mind. Only you can look."
"I have to get to class now."
Conner was about to turn around, but Cecelia grabbed him and forced yet another kiss on him.
He tasted the same thing again.
"Strawberries."
Just as Conner thought it was over, he felt Cecelia's hand creep to his pelvis, and grabbed his shaft.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?!?!??!?!!!!
He couldn't yell because her mouth was still on his, and she was very strong.
He could feel her rubbing up and down on his libido, he could feel himself getting erect.
She kept rubbing faster, and faster and faster. Conner's mind said no, but his body screamed yes. She did until the point where he cummed inside his pants, and then Cecelia finally let go. She let go from his mouth and it left a track of saliva that linked to each other until it broke.
"Wow. You're really big down there." she said in a seductive moaning voice.
Conner ran out of the room, while Cecelia stood there, with a seductive smirk on her face. That day, Conner went to sleep with the last thing he remembered before running out of the room. The Sakura flower embedded in Cecelia's hair. He had yet another dream of his grey and dark world, in which the lusterious pink had infected almost the entire body of his mind.