Ch 1

So I died. Yep I'm dead, unalive, morta. You get the jist.

I mean I was just minding my own business drinking water when all of the sudden I felt this pain in my heart like when fictional characters feel a cuteness overload, and then I died of choking on water. I saw it, for some reason my soul flew out of my body just as I was dying and all I could think of was 'damn I should've watched all those anime and read all those manhwas and everything I said I would do, but no I was overcome by laziness.'

I was pretty over dramatic during that but at the same time I didn't give a fuck because who doesn't love sleep? And to be fair I was also eating popcorn that suddenly appeared as I watched myself die, how heartless.

As all these thoughts were transpiring in my head I didn't notice the portal behind me before it was too late.

In another place

"*hiss* where am I?" A young girl voiced out, as she got up from the crate that she was on, holding her head to ease the pain. As she got up she found her backpack with her belongings including her phone. Getting off the crates she started walking around and she concluded she was in a forest of some sort and tried to find a way out. She found a path after about an hour give or take.

Walking on the path she heard a snap, startled she looked around frantically. Seeing some bushes moving on her right, she turned her body to face that way and picked up a long stick that she found on the ground.

The rustling became louder and then she saw... she saw a guy that looked like Vander from the arcane series? The guy looked up at her, giving her his brightest smile as he held a rabbit by its ears. "Ah sorry about that, didn't mean to startle you." with this the girl let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding and calmed down a little.

I rewrote this chapter since I didn't like it that much, so I hope you guys like this version better :)

Add, Vote and leave your comments!