Chapter 14

It has been 4 days... I lay curled in a ball under my covers, not wanting to get up. I haven't spoken to anyone as all I do is be left alone in bed, but no one is getting the message as they are trying to pull my cover off of me. "NOOO, NO GET OF!" I poke my head over, swiping my hair out of my face. "Alexa, get off of me!" "No, get up. We have let you wallow. Now it is time you get up and wash, as you're stinking the house out." Bitch, I mumble as she laughs as she hears me. "I love you too, sweetie!" "Ouch," she slaps my bottom, "up and adom," jumping on my bed. "Get up, get up; now we are having time!" Confused? "A what?" I ask, "We timed you and me.". 

"I don't want to." I try to pull my blanket back over my head, but she pulls it fully off. "Alexa, please stop." "We are doing it. Get up now!" "Okay, ok, where are we going?" She's laughing "A spar day, the hole works girl, come on the shower now as you stink," I scrunched my eyebrow. "No, I don't," as I smell myself. Okay, maybe a little. "An hour later, I am ready to rock. "Are you wearing that?" Samantha asked me as I got to the bottom steps. I just walked past her. I haven't spoken to her since it all happened, and I am just not ready to do so. 

We walk outside, and Blake is right there with Demmy, her on his lap, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh, making out with her. Emma and Colby were playing with Rosie. 

Jake and David are sitting outside ours. I feel sick, but just as I am about to walk back inside, Jake calls me. "Sue!" He shouts, "You're alive," forcing a smile and turning around. "Hi, yeah, I'm out!" He comes over and lifts me, hugging me to him. I've missed you! He whispers, "I know I'm sorry!" I give him a big, wet kiss. "How about you and me tonight?" I say to him:

"You know he's gay, right?" Demmy shouts. 

I look over to Jake and David and say, "Really? Jake, you're gay. I always knew you were a happy person, babe."

Demmy scrunches her face up and looks at me. "What has happily got to do with being gay?" she asks louder now. "He looks happy and joyous to me, and are you happy and joyous, Jake?" He laughs "I am very happy, babe." He looks at David and winks. "I just mean he isn't into girls or broken ones!" She burst out laughing. "Just saying, babe!" she said. "Demmy, the only thing broken is you!" I smile. She gets off Blake and storms towards me, screaming, No one wants you; she tells me!" I laugh in her face. "Why don't you do what you do best and lay on your back and see who wants a ride?"

I can't help that I am desired, looking all smug!"I look to the skies. You're just jealous Blake has me now!" "Oh, sweetie, I'm not jealous. Blake likes them cheap and easy. I mean, look at Channel; I look at her apologetically, and now you. She looks baffled. "Oh, bless your heart!" I patted her on the arm. "Enough said!" I say, walking away.

"You did good, hun!" Alexa says, looking over at me. "Yeah, well, I feel like crap; he has moved on just like Samantha said he would." "That's not true; he was watching you as soon as you came out. He wasn't kissing her until Demmy grabbed his face and started to kiss him! "I don't bother saying anything else." I just don't want to talk about him anymore, and he didn't pull away.

We drive for what feels like hours, but I embrace the time alone. Alexa doesn't push me to talk, and I am grateful for it. Ta-da Alexa shouts as we pull up at the spa. "Oh wow, Alexa, this looks amazing." It was a one-story building, white, with trees all around, making it secluded. White staple spar. I turn around in a circle. "Oh wow, just." Alexa laughs, "Let's do this." Alex walks to the desk. "Howdy, we have the Deluxe booked." She turns back to watch me, smiling and turns back to the woman. "Ok, are you ready?" "I am; let's do this."

Sitting in the jacuzzi, relaxing "This is nice!" Alexa, look over at me. "Do not tell Mama I gave you Champagne," chuckling "Oh, I won't be!" As we laughed, I sat back in the jacuzzi, relaxing. "This is the life!" a lady comes over; "it is time for your massages." "Thank you". "Come on, we have our massage!" As we follow her into another area, she tells us to take our clothes off, use the towel to cover ourselves, and make our way through the doors on the right.