Chapter 21

Blake walked in with his parents as my dad hugged me at the door. Realizing everyone has gone to the lounge, we walk in. As I look around, I see Blake sitting in between Emma and Colby. What a wimp!

As I continued looking around, my grandpa was sitting in his chair near the fireplace my Nana was sitting next to him, and Debbie was sitting next to my Nana. "I'm here for you love your grandmother, though you would need me," she smiles. As she looks at my stomach.

We sat down, and the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop at this point. "So why are we here?" my grandpa asks, leaning back and holding his hands together, waiting as everyone looks to me, then Blake, waiting for us to talk. Blake leans on his knee, holding his face, and breathes raggedly as I drop the bomb. "I'm pregnant," I blurted out as I panicked, and my dad lost it as he jumped up, roaring and attacking Blake. My grandpa and Colby quickly grabbed my dad, pulling him away as they held him back. Blake looks at me, but it was all too much. I can't do this. getting up as I walk out the front door, running around the house towards the woods, my safe place, my tree house.

As I get to the trees, I throw up, heaving as I bring everything up. As I looked up, it was the same tree from which we made our baby. I wipe my mouth as I burst into tears at this mess. looking around, making sure no one was following me, I walk towards the tree house, looking around as I walk up the steps, opening the door, and walking towards my bed, throwing myself down. Knowing my Nana had been here, as it smelled clean and fresh. 

I must have fallen asleep. I could hear mumbling outside the door. "You knock, knock. "No, you knock." "I'm not knocking." knocking." "Oh, for the god of the mighty," Katie says, pushing the door open. "Katie, you shouldn't be up here; you're pregnant," my Nana scolds her as she sits down. "I'm pregnant, not sick; pass me the bag," she grumbles as Debbie passes it to her. She puts it down, plopping her legs on it, saying, "Oh, that feels so good." She groans as she leans back.

"So you're pregnant?" she said, looking at me as she rubbed her belly. "Mhmm," your daddy punched Blake, and your uncle was called to help, and well, I had to come as nothing exciting happened at mine," she groans, rubbing her belly again. As she looks at my nana, "Blake is a good kid, and he will be good to her," Emma tells her, leaning back as she crosses her ankles. I would scoff if only she knew.

She turns, looking at me. eyebrow raised.      "You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what he had said to me." She goes quiet as she looks toward me. "He was probably shocked, but he loves you, and you know it," she says, sitting up. up.     "He blamed me, telling me it was my fault; I should have been on the pill and none of this would have happened, and he knew moving in with me would stop him from having the full experience of college life. So yeah, yeah, he is so good. good.".

Emma's face dropped in shock. "He can have all the experience he wants from now on because I'm done. done.".

I get up and walk, and I walk out and down the stairs, walking through the woods. I was going back to college, packing all his things up so he could go and have all the fun times he wanted. I could hear them all calling me back, but my mind was made up. I walk in the back, and all the men are standing around the breakfast bar, staring each other out.

My dad hasn't taken his eyes off Blake once. I continued to walk through the kitchen to the back stairs when Emma ran in. Blake looks at his mom as she walks over to him, and she slaps him. I was shocked and froze on the spot. "Hey now, what the hell, Emma??" Blake swallows as he looks at me; that was when I saw his eye.

"Tell him; tell him what you said to your pregnant girlfriend; go on." Emma was livid. He looks back at me as a tear falls down his cheek. I felt bad, but he hurt me. "I'm going back." I'll have all your stuff packed. You can have the life you want." "I walk out of the house to the car, not looking back. My phone has been going nonstop; I ignored it as I packed all his things and picked up his Christmas present, bursting into tears as I dropped to the ground, holding my knees to my chest.