Chapter 8: Aftermath, Ark and Alice's feelings, and Marriage?!

Once the smoke calmed down, everyone saw Kokabiel with one of his arms missing and Y/n laying on the ground unconscious.

Kokabiel: Truly amazing. Such power can change the world. I'll be taking it for myself.

Kokabiel tried getting close to Y/n while holding his wound as Y/n's classmate got ready to fight again, but before they could a voice spoke through the barrier.

???: I can see why he's so interesting?

Kokabiel: Who's there

The barrier broke as a person with white armor was floating in the sky.

Issei: What is this? My body's shaking...

Kokabiel: The Vanishing Dragon?

Issei: Vanishing Dragon? Then that guy...

Kokabiel: Are you captivated by red, White Dragon? Don't get in my wa-

The white dragon had flown down quickly and ripped off Kokabiel's wings.

Issei: What did he do?

Kiba: I couldn't see anything either!

Lyla: He ripped off his wings in an instant.

White Dragon: Your wings are like a filthy crow's! Azazel's wings are dimmer, more like everlasting darkness. Someone who's fallen lower than the ground doesn't need wings, does he?

Kokabiel's wings regrew before he flew into the air creating another giant light spear.

White Dragon: Divide!

The light spear started shrinking before it completely disappeared.

White Dragon: My name is Albion. One of the powers of my Sacred Gear, Divine Dividing, is to halve the power of whatever it touches every 10 seconds, using that power to sustain me instead. 

Issei: Halve the power?

Rias: The Red Dragon Emperor multiplies its owner's power and transfers it to something, while the White Dragon Emperor halves the enemy's power, using it to sustain the owner.

White Dragon: This is boring. I thought I'd be able to have a little more fun with you. Azazel asked me to bring you back, even if it took all of my power.

The White Dragon charged into Kokabiel before sending him into the ground dispelling the self-destruct spell on the school.

White Dragon: There are some things I need to ask the stray priest, as well. We'll take care of things after that.

He proceeds to grab both Kokabiel and Freed.

Ddraig: Are you going to ignore me, White One?

Albion: You are still alive, Red One?

Ddraig: These are the conditions we get after we finally meet, huh?

Albion: It's fine. We are fated to fight someday. These things happen. Let's meet again, Ddraig.

Ddraig: Yes, let's, Albion.

White Dragon: Become stronger, my archrival. We will fight someday. Though I'm more interested in the other people over there whose power exceeds everyone, especially the elder dragon's descendants, Rathain and Nergigante.

Ela: H-Huh?

Nergi: Tch! We want nothing to do with your little fight.

White Dragon: Hmph...Whatever.

The White Dragon flew away as Sona and the Student Council came to the track.

Sona: Rias.

Rias: Sona!