Chapter 6: Nergi's Mate, Agreement, Death?

The scene comes back to Y/n with a naked Nergi on top of him before she started taking off his jacket and shirt

Nergi: Oh, I can see how well you've trained now~

Nergi leans down and licks his shoulder confusing him.

Y/n: What are you doing...Ah!

Nergi then bit down on his shoulder leaving a mark.

Nergi: Now I've marked you as my mate. Time for the fun~

Nergi flipped herself around where she started to untie Y/n's pants and pull them down before she moved her hand through his boxer pulling out his manhood.

Nergi: Heh~ Your big in the right place~

Y/n: Nergi, w-wait...gah!

Nergi completely took Y/n's manhood down her throat shocking him as he threw his head back before Nergi came back up with strings of saliva connecting from her lips to Y/n's manhood.

Nergi: Come on~ It's not fun if you're the only one being pleasured. Lick me~

She sat down on Y/n's face as she went back to sucking before she moaned against his manhood feeling Y/n's tongue press her against her clit. These two continued pleasuring each other unaware of a blue-haired girl pleasuring herself behind the wall.

Jinx: Damn. This is so hot...

Nergi came back up as she moaned loudly from Y/n's tongue.

Nergi: Ah!~ Y/n, I'm cumming!~ You're too good~

She clamped her legs around his head as Y/n had to drink her juices without suffocating. After Nergi was done, she quickly got off of Y/n's face allowing him to breathe before he felt Negri lining up his manhood with her entrance.

Nergi: Here...we...go~

Nergi slammed herself down letting it sink in before she let out a moan and began to bounce on his manhood.

Nergi: Damn~ This is...amazing!~

Y/n grabbed ahold of her hips as she continued to bounce before leaning down and capturing him in a kiss. Both of their tongues swirled around each other until they broke apart. Y/n could see Nergi getting tired so he quickly flipped her over to where she was lying down before thrusting in her.

Y/n: Like hell, I'll let you do all the work.

Nergi: Getting bold, arent you?~ I can't complain though I'm too horny~

Y/n continued slamming his manhood in her listening to her moans before Nergi wrapped her legs around Y/n's hips.

Nergi: F-Fuck! I'm cumming again!

Y/n: I'm gonna as well.

Nergi: Inside!~ I want it inside!~

Y/n continued thrusting until he felt her moaning and walls tightened up meaning she came as he quicked his thrusts before cumming deep into her. Also, Jinx had reached her limit and came as well as she moaned into her hand. Both Y/n and Nergi panted as Y/n pulled out of her.