19- dinner

Am I gonna regret it?

*1 month later*
*kairis pov^*

Ughhh I don't wanna get upppp. It was the last day of the week, Friday. I groaned and got up to stretch. I walk over to my calendar to see what day it was. September 3rd Friday (random date), I rubbed my eyes and got ready for school.

It's been a month ever since mattia left to Italy. Ig I've been tracking my days... I just wanted to see him already. Me and mar are still friends, I told him I needed a break and he understands. We're nothing serious and I made sure of that lol. Ale and Alvaro ugh. Lovebirds. They're still together, in love while I third wheel everywhere they go.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a banana before heading to my car and leaving. I was running late so I had to hurry.

Once I head to school I walk up to mar and cover his eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Uhh let me see.. Martha?"

I slapped him gently on the cheek as he laughed.

"Soo what are you doing after school?" Mar asked me as he followed me to my locker.

"Uhh I'm not sure, why?" I popped open my locker and put my backpack in there.

"Dinner? 7 ?" mar says.

I gave him a stare.

"What? Dinner as friends you know ..."

"only as friends- we are going to dinner as a couple of friends. Pick me up later." I gave mar a smile and walked over to first period as I hear the bell ring.

I stared at the blank space that was right besides me while I was in class. When was he gonna come back? Why did he leave without telling me anything?

I took out my phone and decided to play Imsg games with Alvaro since he was home and I was at school.

Lunch came by and me and ale sat at a table and ate as we said stupid shit. Ale was the only one who has helped me get through everything ever since Mattia left. He sees how alone I am and always seems how to cheer me up.

I stare down at my food and start playing with it as I just sat there and thinked. Ale noticed.

"do you know when he's coming back...?" Ale looked over at me.

"Who?" I played stupid and acted like I didn't know who he was talking to.

"Mattia, kairi. Don't act stupid with me."

"I don't know. Probably never. He's living his life over that at Italy. Don't wanna ruin him being happy."

Ale rubbed my back and began eating his food again.

*mattia*

dam. Luca could've at least picked up my room after he was done living his life down here.

I was back home, after months at Italy. Me and my dad agreed only for 2 weeks, things happened and we ended up staying for 2 months.