27- restart.

"let's do it right this time..."

(i'm gonna try to make this whole chapter based on kairi and mattia, next chapter will be all about alvaro and ale)

it was the next morning. Tuesday @ 7:09 am

*kairis pov*

i woke up as the sun hit my face. I had to get ready for school, but i couldn't stop smiling about everything that happened last night. i was happy me and mattia have made things right between us, but i also needed to find a way to tell ale somehow. after a while of thinking i sat up and got ready for school.

*mattias pov*

i was up since 6:50. i was planning on taking kairi somewhere just so that we could talk about us, not about the problems but us. i was already ready for school and was eating breakfast by 7:10. I wanted this to perfect, just so kairi could see how much i would do for him.

i grabbed my bag and keyes before heading to school.

*kairis pov*

i had already arrived at school and was hanging out with ale. but he seemed off, kept looking everywhere as if he was looking for someone.

"hey, you alright?" i say closing my locker.

"uh yeah, hey imma go drop off some homework for my 4th period see you in 1st?" alejandro says before he completely walks off.

i scoffed and began using my phone, i looked around to see what time mattia will be here. before i seen him barge in and walking towards me.

"Hey stranger" i say turning my body towards him.

"hey" mattia says laughing as he puts his bag inside his locker.

"can i take you out ?"

"um is it date or ?" i say laughing.

"If you want it to be." mattia says as he closes his locker and puts all his attention into kairi.

"okay. time?" i say smiling over at him.

"i'll be at your house at 7." he says, smiling before we both head to our first period class.

*3rd person pov*

mattia and kairi talked, and laughed at stupid jokes each made. they were sitting next to eachother.

Alejandro watched as kairi laughed and talked to mattia as if nothing had happened. when was he gonna tell me they were cool again? Alejandro thought. He faced forward and avoided it. He was sitting next to alvaro, who was offly silent.

*skip to lunch cause i'm lazy😭*
kairis pov

i sat down besides ale and began eating my food.

"so when we're you gonna tell me you and mattia were cool again?" alejandro says looking over at me.

"what do you mean?" i acted stupid, i knew he had caught on.

"i seen the way you guys were talking to each other, you guys were laughing. and you seemed happy. i just thought maybe you'd tell me you guys were talking again. that's all." alejandro seemed annoyed.