21- no regrets.

"I could stare at him for days..."

Mattia drove back home and parked his car. As he entered his house he realized everyone was now asleep. He ran back to his room and headed to the shower.

His thoughts came running in. He had seen kairi for the first time in 2 months, while his bestfriend was on top of him.

☁️- I thought he was with mar?

Mattia didn't regret it though. Kairi was with mar, and Alvaro was his revenge.

I got out of the shower and got ready for bed. It was now 10 pm and I tried going to sleep. All I could think about was kairi. i soon let it go and fall asleep.

*ale and kai*

The ride back home was quiet, no words spoken. We were both devastated on what we had seen. Mattia was sleeping with Alvaro, my ex with ales ex now I guess?

I looked over at ale who was now ready to cry. He was always there for me, now it's my turn. It's been almost 8 months since they've been dating, I knew it was gonna be hard for him. I didn't want to be all up on him either if he just caught his boyfriend cheating on him with his best friends ex boyfriend.

We arrived back home and it was now 9:30 pm ish. My mom and maiya were now asleep.

Me and ale headed to my room, no words yet being said.

"You could stay as long as you need ale. I really don't mind." I closed my door and locked it as I set my stuff down.

"uh yeah thanks." ale said as he layed on my bed.

I walked over to the bed and sat right in front of him.

"You okay?"

Ale sat up and stared at me.

"Uh yeah it's whatever yk. Can I borrow some clothes? Kinda need to shower"

Ale let out a chuckle.

"Uh yeah I'll get you them right now." I got up and searched for any clothes that was too big on me, hoping it would fit him.

"Here you go." I watch him walk away into my bathroom as I hand him his clothes.

I layed back down on my bed and sighed.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Alejandro personally just gave me butterflies. I liked who I am when around him. I knew that kiss meant more too him.

Couple minutes passed and I continued scrolling on Instagram as I realized the time. It was now 10 and I started getting tired.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in" I heard a shout come from the bathroom as I enter. The whole room was foggy and the windows were all fogged up.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth it won't take long." I hear the water turn off, meaning he was finished.

I continued brushing my Teeth as I see him walk out the shower with the towel around his waist through the mirror.

His abs were now much visible for me to see. The water dripping off his hair into his chest. He looked so hot. I could stare at him for days.

He stood right behind me as I tried taking my lovely time brushing my teeth so that I could see him like this.

I look back up at the mirror to see him closer to me, I could feel his hot breath landing on the crook of my neck...

This one was short lowkey just wanted to mess with y'all but like go to the next part🤪🤪🤪🤨