~🐾Chapter 1 :- ( Mystery of The Lost World )🐾~

Year ( 1290-1189 ) BC....
Ancient Egypt.......

The Land of Ancient Egypt was ruled by one of the most powerful ruler of its time the great Pharaoh Ramos-Atemis.

King Ramos wanted to give peace to his ancestors In their afterlife.

King Ramos began worshiping God of Death Anubis In order to ask great Anubis to give peace to his Ancestors which followed building of huge of Anubis ( The Spinx ) and Temple of Anubis.

( Temple of Anubis ⬆⬆⬆ )

Impressed with Pharaohs devotion Anubis appeared Infront of King Ramos.

" Great Anubis , I can't believe you heard my prayers " King Ramos said.

" I do , King Ramos I am Impressed with your devotion , I am here to grant you anything you wish " Anubis asked.

" Great Anubis I want you to give my Ancestors peace In their afterlife " King Ramos said.

" Wish Granted , King Ramos your a humble King I would like to give you something else " Anubis said.

" What is it Great Anubis ? "
King Ramos asked.

" I would like to give you the possession of the most powerful thing of God's " Anubis said handing King Ramos the Ankh.

( The Ankh was given to King Ramos by Anubis ⬆⬆⬆ )

" Ankh ? but do you think I am worth of  having - " Ramos said.

" Yes , do not let this Ankh ever fall Into wrong hands " Anubis said.

" I promise you I shall protect the Ankh until my last breath " King Ramos said and Anubis nodded disappearing.

But Amun-Ra King of God's was not happy with Anubis handing something as powerful as Ankh to a Human.

Amun-Ra cursed Anubis of never being worshipped by anyone on the earth.