~🐾Chapter 10 :- ( Ancient Scroll )🐾~

Egypt....
Cairo....
Somewhere under the Sphinx.....

Keith Wellington climbed down the stairs that went down the hidden basement of Sphinx.

" Dad I think we should go back , this place is scary " Jerry said as Keith looked in the pitch dark with the help of his flashlight.

" I agree with your son Keith , I got a bad feeling - " Processor Wally said.

" Kiddo I have been to different parts of the world during my expedition and belive me this nothing compared to the last night what happened in In Guatemala - " Keith said.

" What happened In Guatemala Dad ? " Jerry asked.

" When I was searching for the moon flower that could be used to reverse the effect of Youth Serum , our team was attacked by a giant snake but the local shamen killed the snake "
Keith said.

" Really ! Wow " Jerry said as they suddenly fire light illuminated the entire passage.

" Wonderful I have never seen something like this " Professor Wally said.

" Do not touch anything , places like these have hidden traps to keep intruders outside " Keith said.

" Keith your worrying too much - "
Until Professor Wally stepped on a stone block.

" Oh shi* ! Professor do not move "
Keith said.

" Dad ! look " Jerry pointed at the stone door at the end of the passage that was slowly closing.

" Run ! " Keith said and they ran faster.

" Walls ! they are shifting " Jerry said as walls started slowing.

" Slide ! "  Keith said sliding under the rock door along with Professor Wally and Keith as the door stone door shut.

" What the heck was that !! "
Professor Wally said.

" - I told you not to touch anything "
Keith said glaring at Professor Wally.

" - but I did not , I kind of stepped on - "
Professor Wally said.

" I think I had an accident...."
Jerry mumbled as he felt his pull ups getting wet.

" Come on lets get going "
Keith said and they nodded.

Later....

They had finally found the main chamber where they would find a clue to get the other half of Ankh.

" Look at these paintings "
Keith said looking at the paintings that depicated Ancient Egypt.

" That must be King Ramos "
Jerry said looking image of King Ramos worshipping Anubis.