~🐾Chapter 2 :- ( Alpha's Son )🐾~

USA....
Boston....
Massachusetts.....

🐾Robby's Pov🐾

Professor Wally helped me to get to the hotel that we booked In England after the portal closed itself .

I couldn't believe that I had turned Into a wolf.

Later that night we took our flight to Boston and I wanted to talk to Mom about this.

( Turner House ⬆⬆⬆ )

" Robby I am glad your home "
Mom said and gave me a hug.

" I missed you Mom " I said and hugged her back.

" I missed you too sweetheart "
Mom said smiling.

" Mom you look tired " I said.

" I had a busy day Robby , there were a lot of shifts beside my co-nurse took a day off today so I had to fill In for her " Mom said.

" Mrs Turner , you do remember me right ? I am Professor Wally I teach
Archaeology at Harvard University "
Professor Wally said shaking his hand with Mom.

" I have heard about you from Robby ,
Robby really does look upto you since he does lack some male figure In his life " Mom said and I blushed.

" Mommm ! do you really have to talk about that " I said.

I never met my Dad but I wished he was there for me.

" I am sorry sweetie , so I guess there is something Important that you guys need to talk about ? " Mom asked.

" Mom you won't believe what happened today " I said.

" What happened ? " Mom asked.

" We tried to open the portal to another world with the help of the wishing stone " I said.

" You WHAT!? " Mom said looking at us with shock and anger.

" Grace I was the one who wanted to do this " Professor Wally said.

" I want to know whole story "
Mom said and I nodded explaining her everything.

" - Mom I turned Into wolf , could you believe it , I had a tail and my nails turned Into claw " I said and Moms face turned pale.

" Grace ? What's wrong ? " Professor Wally asked.

" Mom ! " I said.

" Robby I - " Before Mom could say anything there was knock at the door .

" I will get It " Professor Wally said and opened the door finding a man In suit standing there.

" Bill " Mom said.

Bill ??? Who was Bill ?

" Grace , It's been a while , you haven't changed in these few years , your still beautiful like the first time we had met " Bill said getting Inside.