Eren Meets Mikasa

new chapter. Enjoy. :)

Eren's P.O.V:

I was walking with my dad, Dr. Grisha Jaeger, when I saw Armin with some girl. I tugged my dad's shirt to get his attention. "Dad, look! It's Armin! He looks beaten up!" I said as I pointed to Armin.

Dad adjusted his glasses. "Come on, Eren." He said as we both walked to him and the girl. Armin was limping as the girl gave him support.

"Armin! Are you okay?" I said to him. "What happened?" Armin looked up, then winced in pain. I saw he had a black eye. Dad saw it, too, and took out a cloth and a bottle of medicine. He poured a little of the medicine on the cloth and delicately dabbed Armin's eye.

Armin winced. "It stings." He said. Dad gave a light laugh. "It's supposed to, Armin. It makes it better." He continued to dab the cloth as Armin explained what happened and how the girl beat the crap out of his bullies. Despite all the pain, Armin was cheery. The girl next to him was expressionless.

"Oh! I forgot! Eren, this is Mikasa. She...well, beat the crap out of my bullies and helped me here." He introduced the girl to me. She looked up and we locked eyes.

She had long, black hair with one bang slightly covering her left eye. She wore a white shirt with a salmon-colored sweater and a skirt. "I couldn't take it anymore. I hate bullying." She said casually, as if she was complimenting my clothes.

"And my full name is Mikasa Ackerman. I'm an orphan." She said. Although she didn't have to add that last part, but my dad suddenly had a look of concern.

"Oh, poor thing!" He said. "Why don't you come home with us? Armin, you too. I need to treat your wounds."

Mikasa was startled by my dad's offer. I don't think she gets that everyday. Although, she was taking her sweet time thinking. But I had no patience, so I just sighed. "Come on, Mikasa! Just come home!" I grabbed her by the wrist and my dad helped Armin with his walking.

Armin's P.O.V:

I didn't really need Dr. Jaeger to treat my wounds. I could've gone home to my grandfather and he could've treated my wounds. Also, I didn't want to leave him at home by himself. I'm worried about him.

Anyway, we arrived at Eren's house. Carla greeted us, then saw my bruises. "Armin! What on earth happened to you?!" She said in concern. I just shook my head. "Don't worry, Carla. I'm fine. Dr. Jaeger is going to treat the wounds." Carla sighed in relief.

Then, she noticed Mikasa. She looked at Eren questiongly. "Who is this, Eren?" Eren inroduced Mikasa. "This is Mikasa Ackerman. She stood up to the boys bullying Armin." Mikasa looked up at Carla. "Hello."

Eren then added, "She said she's an orphan."

Carla then gestured for Mikasa to sit down on a chair. Mikasa sat down, still looking down. Eren sat down on the floor and I sat down next to him.

"You know," Eren whispered to me. "She's actually kind of cute." I looked at Mikasa. She was still looking down. I whispered back to him, "I guess she's okay." Eren didn't answer me. Then, after a short while, he asked me a really random question:

"Hey, Armin. Have you ever been in love?"