10. The Past of Stephan Bailey Wolf p.t. 4

Stephan POV

I go down to the basement.

I got to the blonde and burette and Vance already got here first.

Vance punches the blonde so hard a tooth flies from his mouth. When they see me they silently beg to stop him.

"I still need to talk to them." I say.

Mid punch Vance's stops imminently and steps away from them. I walk over and sit in a chair across from the hanging men.

"Alright, you have a chance to live if you answer all my questions truthfully and quickly, understand?" They nod quickly.

"The girls, tell me about them." I ordered.

"What do you want to know?" the blonde asks.

"Anything, everything. Start." I say.

"Umm. They scream a lot? They also stay inside of their rooms unless you come and take them to another room and do whatever you do. You never let anyone inside with you." the burette says.

I could hear Vance start to pace, he's really trying not to kill them and they aren't helping.

"You can leave, if you want." I offer Vance. "No, Sir," he says.

After a lot of questions, most of them being answered as they beat the girls, I left. I'm not sure if I'll need them again so I order Vance not to go down there until I say.

A week later Daniel comes storming into my office.

"What do you-." before I could finish talking Daniel slaps a folder on my desk.

"It's a match, check it." he says.

I look at the files and it all looks like colored scribbles to me.

"I don't know what this says." He grunts in frustration.

"Look," he says, laying out the files. He pushes one far from the others, not acknowledging it.

"What's that one?" I ask.

"Not important. Vance got the blood sample from twins. Twins are DNA copies of each other, he's dumb. Anyways look at this. The blue is your DNA, the pink the brown hair, and purple the twins. All three girls carry half of your DNA and the other half is their mother." he explains.

"Shit. When did I have three kids?!" I ask, angrily.

"You're not gonna like this but I ran a second test against Evelyn's blood." Daniel says.

"Why the fuck do you have her blood!?" I demand.

"Reasons!" he shouts. He takes out another file.

"This is Evelyn's DNA and the girl with brown hair. Evelyn definitely is her mother. As for the twins I'm not sure yet." he says, scratching his head.

"Find out." I ordered.

"I am. Also, are we going to take them?" he asks, gathering the files.

"Yes." I answer. "Then you might want to get the house ready," he suggests.

I nod then look up at him.

"They'll need medical care. Get me a list of doctors in our circle." I ordered.

He nods and leaves. I look over to Vance and he's staring out of the window.

Who knows what he must be thinking.

A few days later Daniel has a list of 10 doctors male and female.

"All of them are good and have a history with caring for a child." Daniel explains.