11. Crow

Stephan POV

We drive to the warehouse in 3 SUVs. We get there and go in guns blazing.

I want this over with as soon as possible.

My men take out the men easily. "There's only 17, here." Cole says.

"I found the metal door!" Sawyer shouts from the end of the hall.

Cole, Vance and two others follow me to the door. "Open it!" I order.

"It's locked. Bring the explosives." Sawyer says.

On cue two men run to us and place small bombs on the hinges of the door.

"Stand back." they shout.

We run around the corner and the door explodes. We run in and  wish we got here sooner.

I shoot the two men off of the girls. "Are you two ok?" I ask them, they just stare. "Grab them." I order.

Cole and Vance pick up the girls and follows me to another man who found a metal door.

It's also locked.

They blow it up with Vance and Cole far away from it to protect the girls.

The man wasn't far from the girl, who knows what he was doing. "Take him and kill him." I order my men.

My men drag the man out and shoot him. "Are you ok, little one?" I asks.

I bend down and picks her up, bridal style.

She looks so much like her mom, I couldn't help but smile.

"Sir, we have all of them." one of my men say. "Give me your coat." I order him.

He quickly takes off his coat without hesitation and hands it to me.

"It's cold outside." I say.

I put the coat around her. "Why isn't she moving?" I ask. "She's the one they said was a vegetable, I mean paralyzed." he answers.

I walk out of the room holding her in my arms. As we walk out to see the twins in Vance and Cole's arms.

One of the twins was asleep and the other wide awake staring at this little one in my arms.

"Come on let's go." I order. I take her into the SUV and lay her on the seat between me and Sawyer.

I notice her asleep soon after the car started moving.

[Back to our regularly scheduled program.]

Sergio POV

I've been learning how to walk  these past two weeks.

I begin feeling in my spine, now I can stand up on my own.

It still takes a lot to turn my body. I can't feel in my neck so I have to turn my whole body.

Any sudden movements can cause me to fall on my butt.

I have somewhat control over my arms, the lower half and my finger.

It's annoying to still not be able to move how I want and play with the twins.

For the first time in 5 years.

I want to feel.

"Your doing great, Niecey!" Daniel shouts from the table with Quinn.

The twins went with Savannah and Alison to go shopping.