Consequences

The kid tosses me a gun holster and looted two for himself from what was left of the dead bodies he went to the back of the building and come back with two all-black custom-made colt navy revolvers he said it was his brothers and he will be damned before let looters steal his brother's favorite twin revolvers.

I just stole all the tech I could get my hands on and weapons when we were done grave robbing them we left carrying home a pretty big bounty but stopped when I remembered the kid getting shot I turned to see if the kid was okay just to digging into the Bullet Hole with a switchblade and just pop out the bullet.

He lit a cigar and then took a few puffs, then he shoved the cigar into his bullet wound to cauterize it we made home and took showers that day was one of the wildest days of my life I remember being too tired to even think about the consequences to our actions and just quietly passing out on the couch.

I woke up with a kick to the side I opened my eyes to see a man wearing a green suit with a green glass eye that had a gold-plated 7 embedded into it he had a calm Assurance smile on his face as two heavily armed, battle-hardened soldiers pointed their guns in my face and escorted me right beside The kid.

The Man slowly looked over to us and said ( it's nice to meet, the both of you, your handsome boss will be here in a minute but for now let's chat a little you first little man) The kid looked up and said ( it was all me she wasn't involved at all or him I just wanted the sumbitches that got my brother killed to be dead, I have no excuses ).

He patted the kid on the head and responded with ( I completely understand little man if I heard correctly they've been your family for almost two years now, just for them to betray you and their leader for some quick easy cash I am feeling a little sympathetic)

( How about this I can't let you go without being punished for killing inside of the city limits if I did that shows weakness and that leads to collapse but if I punish you too severely it makes me look like a tyrant and leads to a riot).

( But I do have a solution that both of us can benefit from, but there is always a catch this company and your payroll are now in my jurisdiction and you work for me now no more freelance work, no more flexible hours, no more Self-Management but don't get me wrong I do not own you, you two are free to walk away but you will not be allowed to return to the city ).

So Is It A Deal Or Not It's Up To You