Day 4,562 | New Threats.

Aaron and a few others left Alexandria today, to look for others

Aaron and a few others left Alexandria today, to look for others... or food... both I think actually. No one knew for sure. I begged to go along. They mentioned something about meeting up with some people from the Commonwealth as well.

"Aaron, please!"

"Grace.. you're pregnant.."

"I'm aware... but I wanna go with you .." I was just over two months-ish, pregnant. Still barely showing and barely showing any symptoms still.

"Grace.."

"Please?!"

"Let me think about it.. okay? We're not leaving yet.."

"Okay.." I sighed.

"Grace.. I'm probably gonna regret this but... come on."

I perked up. Adam was playing with Gracie with Trish, one of the older girls who acted as a babysitter for me when I had to leave Adam. "I'm coming!"
————————————————————————
"Do we know where we're going?"

"Not exactly.."

"Oh goodie.." I chuckled as I grabbed his hand and we walked on.

Before we left, Aaron went to the Commonwealth to recruit Gabe on his outreach mission. The Commonwealth had recently asked Aaron to be their liaison for immigration and recruitment, and he's been doing really well in his role.

"Oh it'll be fun.. they're very peaceful.." Tobey Carlton chimed in. Tobey was a member of the Commonwealth, and was Aaron's.. boss, so to speak. He was in charge of the outreach program, and therefore in charge of Aaron.

I kinda hated him; he always hit on me, and said unsettling things to me and Aaron. He was to hard on him too, in my opinion.

We eventually made it to the place we were heading for.. a building on the edge of the Commonwealth's boarder. Aaron and Tobey wanted to make first contact.

"So where is it?"

"Over there sweetheart.." Tobey said.

"What?! That HUGE foreboding building?! I thought you said they were friendly?"

"Oh they are..."

"That is not the place of friendly people?! It's like a fortress.. are you crazy?" I yelled.

Aaron held me back gently, but Gabe spoke up as well. "She's right.. they do not look friendly."

"Oh it'll be fine.."

"Nope.. I'm not doing this." Gabe said to Tobey.

"Oh come on!"

"No.. they're right.." Aaron said. "We should leave them be.."

"No we are going.." Tobey added.

"This is gonna go real well.."

"What sweetheart?"