3 ' grasses & trees

²nd pov ; april 14th

"necklace?" you questioned, scrunching your nose in confusion. he stared at you, hoping you'd get what he actually meant. "ohhh, you meant that one. yeah, i threw it away," you joked, a smirk forming in your face as he turned around milliseconds after you said that.

"you...what..?" he left his mouth wide open, eyes twitching as he pointed his finger to you while shaking. "relax, i was only kidding, ben-ten," you scoffed, sighing as you stood up from crouching. "besides, why would i throw it away? it shines better than that star over there," you pointed up, signifying the one star that is sitting above the sky, all alone.

"the cloud is pretty thick today, i think i should get home before the sky turns completely black," he said, shifting his head down, checking his shoe subconsciously. "yeah..." you sighed, you didn't want him to leave you - now that you've found company - you've finally found company.

you kept staring at the blank silence, welcoming peace into your soul - not until a certain thing made your eye uncomfortable

"pickled berries," you struggled, trying to get that thing outside your eye. "you hungry?" he scoffed, turning his head to witness the commotion. "oh shit- are you okay?" he held your shoulder with his right hand, trying to see what you were up to. "yes, i am absolutely fine, totally not experiencing eye irritation at the moment," finally using sarcasm for once in a while, you kept rubbing your eye as it became even more uncomfortable.

"my eye's 'bout to explode." you gave up from rubbing your eye, putting the palm of your hand in it to sooth the pain... at least..

"here, let me see," he requested, guiding your face with his hands for him to scan your eyeball even more clearer. his hands felt soft, no - it really felt soft. it was so comforting that you could use it as a pillow to sleep - or maybe you were only overreacting due to lack of physical touch from a certain human being like you. and it finally bloomed into you, you realized you've never had physical contact with anyone ever since your grandmother's death. and that was 4 years ago. you liked his eyes too, it was so dreamy - it's like it has its own world inside of it, it looks so.... spacious.

.

.