New Assignment

A/N: Almost 350 views! I'm so glad you guys love this story like I do. Don't forget to vote and comment!! 

Bucky POV

"Over the last month, several key witnesses have died under suspicious circumstances. These witnesses were to testify in the investigations into the Hawkins Group." I try to listen to Steve give a brief of the new mission, but I can't keep my mind off Y/N. This last week as been heaven, or hell depending on what you like. The things we do to each other, just makes my dick twitch thinking about it. We've been spending every night together and in the morning she leaves.  I don't even remember the last time I spent this much time with one woman. "Bucky, you listening?" I snap my head to Steve, sitting up a little straighter. "Yea." Steve looks at me with that knowing look. He knows me too well. "Anyway, these deaths at first appeared accidental or suicides, but the last one was definitely murder." He hands out several folders for us to look at. "Marcus Hoker, age 59, killed in a car accident 3 weeks ago. Janice Finch, age 35, apparent overdose 2 weeks ago. Karl Jasker, age 43, killed during a mugging 10 days ago. The authorities didn't realize these were murders until the last one a week ago, Simon Monterro, age 44, died from a broken neck. This one we have video footage of the assailant entering his hotel." Steve plays some security footage, showing a beautiful woman walking into the victims bedroom. "She killed him then jumped out of the window, landed on the street, and was driven away. So she was not working alone." Sam leans forward, looking at the woman more closely. "We have her face. Why can't we track her?" "A brown wig and a face shield was found about 2 miles away in the street." I sighed and closed the folder. "So we have no idea what she looks like." "Exactly." "So what does this have to do with us? We don't work for the government." "We have been asked to secure the last witness left." He hands out another folder. "Edwin Jarvis, age 38, he is the key witness in this entire investigation. They have in protective custody now, but they want us to get him and bring him here until the trial." "Again, why us? What do we get out of this?" Sam looks at me like I'm stupid. "We help put down a major organization with ties to foreign terrorism. What more do we need?" "I don't know. I just didn't think we were the governments babysitters is all." "Well, Sam is going to go as Captain and we are going incognito as his security." "Wait, as in I have to wear a suit?" "Yep." I groan in protest. "I fucking hate wearing suits." "Well tough. There's a tailor coming tomorrow to fit you for a new suit so don't be late. Dismissed." I get up and head straight to my bike. As I'm starting it up, Steve comes up to me. "Hey Buck, you wanna hang out tonight?" I would like to, but I know she's coming over. "Sorry Steve, I already have plans. But maybe tomorrow after the fitting for the suit?" "Plans? Since when do you have plans?" "Who has plans?" Sam comes out and is smiling. I need to get outta here. "I'm out, see you guys tomorrow." "See ya Buck." I speed off and head to my place.

I go to unlock my door, but I see that it's already been picked open. I silently put my helmet down and I grip my dagger I keep in my boot. I creep in the door and I don't see anything at first. As I round the corner, I smell something and then I hear sizzling. I peek around and my whole body relaxes as I see Y/N dancing around my kitchen. "Don't just stand there James, come and help me." I stand up and go back outside to get my stuff. Once inside, I come behind her and hug her waist. "You broke into my apartment Y/N." "And? You weren't here and I was hungry. I assumed you would be too." "I am, but why not just wait for me?" "I'm impatient." "Obviously. What are you making." "Pasta Carbonara. Just needs to simmer so it should be ready in about 10 min." I kiss her neck and my hand slips into her panties. "More than enough time." She leans her head back and grips my hair to pull me more to her. I sink two metal fingers into her already wet pussy and begin pumping in and out. "Always wet for me baby." "Only for you." I pump faster and she opens her legs more, giving me more access. "James..." I can feel her trying to push my head down, telling me what she wants. "You want my tongue in that wet cunt of yours?" She nods her head and I come around to the front and pick her up and place her on my kitchen island. I spread her legs wide open and nip at her inner thighs. I can see her juices leaking out of her already. I lick up her folds and I hear her mewl in pleasure. It makes my dick hard. I nip at her clit and tongue fuck her quick. "Fuck James! Just like that!" I add three metal fingers, as I know that's her favorite. She screams my name as she cums down my throat. "James!" I lap up her sweet cum and stand back up and kiss her. Just then, the timer goes off and she giggles against my mouth. "Dinner's ready."