Truths

Bucky POV

I get to my place and I see that she isn't here yet. Good. I lock the door, knowing full well she will try to break in. I go to my room and reach deep into my closet, pulling out the chest that contains my past. No one knows I still have this, not even Steve. My hands sweep across the old leather and metal tabs. I slowly open the chest, the smell of my tactical gear hits my nose and I'm brought back to those days in the Hydra cells. I bring out the cargo pants, the gloves, and the mask. Walking through the church, putting my mindset in theirs, sparked something in me I didn't think I would ever feel again. Not that I want to kill anyone, but the anticipation before a kill. The adrenaline rush as you watch your target. That brief moment of euphoria when that trigger is pulled. Almost nothing brings about those same feelings. I put on my gear and I feel conflicting emotions arise. Will she accept that this is what I need? Will I get the release that I feel like I'm craving? I hear the door lock open and hear her call for me. "James? You here babe?" I take a deep breath and I stalk out, keeping my self to the shadows. I see she is in a long, black trench coat, with I am assuming very little to nothing underneath. She moves and I see she has my favorite garters on. I go to the fuse box and I shut all the lights off in the apartment. "What the? James? Is that you?" I quietly stalk her like my prey. I notice her stance change and she is now in a more defensive pose. I sneak behind her, and grab her throat tight with my vibranium hand. I growl low in my throat and I speak an octave lower "I told you to stop breaking into my fucking apartment." She gasps for air, and I can feel her chest rise and fall against mine. I take my blade out and press it against her cheek. "Do you know who I am?" I slightly release her so that she could speak. "The Winter Soldier." I feel myself get hard from that name spilling from her lips. "Do you know why I am here?" "James is a good man. You're a killer." I lick her throat and she lets out a loud mewl and presses her thighs together. I drag the blade down her face, hearing the blade scratch her skin. "I am a killer." "Soldier, do what you need to do. I can take it. I promise." I squeeze her throat tight again and growl in her ear. "How do you know what I need?" She strains against my hand and squeaks out,  "Because I need it too." I turn her around and kiss her hard. She undoes her coat and I was right, she was wearing nothing but the garters underneath. I spin her back around and bend her over. "Don't you fucking move." She nods her head and watches me as I  grab some rope and tie her hands in front of her, attaching them to underside of the table. I tighten them and make my way back behind her. I take my blade and trace her spine, slowly going over each spinous process. Her breath hitches every time it skips over the bone. I press a little harder, just enough to cause a scratch, but not enough to make her bleed. She groans and I even see a hint of fear in her eyes. "Do you fear seeing your own blood?" "No sir." "Do you fear pain?" "No sir." "What do you fear then?" She doesn't answer at first, then I press harder with the blade. She groan and it sends blood rushing to my already hard cock. I make a cut just below her shoulder blade, causing her to moan loudly. "I...I  fear the truth." "The truth huh?" I can see a tear escape her eye. "What truth are we fearing Y/N? The truth of who you really are?" I see her eyes go wide and she looks at me in shock.  I lean over and whisper in her ear. "Yes my love. I know it was you in the tower. I also know it was you that killed Simon at the hotel" She lets out a sob and I grip her hair tight and pull her back. "No. You do not get to cry. Not for this. I only want you crying in pleasure while I inflict your pain." Her head falls back down to the table and she lets out a breath. "Yes sir." I let her go and I caress her ass with my vibranium hand. She pushes her ass into my hand and I hit her hard across her cheeks.

Y/N POV

Oh my god, he knows! How does he know? As these thoughts cross my mind he hits me hard across my ass, causing me to yell. "Ahh!" The rush of pain and endorphins makes my cunt flood, causing me to tightly squeeze my thighs.  He smacks my ass, left, then right. I pull on my restraints, knowing full well I could break them if I choose to. I suspect he is aware of this as well. My ass feels deliciously red and sore, my juices leaking down my inner thighs. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "You know where you made your first mistake?" He pushes a finger inside my pussy and plays with my folds. I moan and try to push my hips more, but he pushes down on my back to try to keep me still. "These beauties." He traces my garters and kisses them both. "I don't understand sir." He chuckles a little as he spreads my ankles more apart. "The night I learned your name. I got you to cum twice in under three minutes because you were still on the high of the kill. The security footage at the hotel showed a woman wearing these exact garters. Plus other things." Oh god, his fingers feel so fucking good. "Other things sir?" He adds another finger, increasing his speed. He growls in my ear, making my cunt flood again. "You like that? Making you confess as I fuck you with my fingers?"  I moan out my answer. "Yes sir." "Good girl." His praise made me cum hard and wet. I feel his fingers catch my juices as it gets splashed around my pussy and ass. He lifts me up,  turning me around so now I'm laying on the table on my back. He picks up the blade skimming across my nipples, making them harden like diamonds. "The way you handle a knife with ease, the way you cut me." His words were heating me back up. He dips down and assaults me with his tongue on my clit. "Fuck!" He takes the knife and carefully places it on my clit, the edge stimulating me in a way I have never felt before. He doesn't move it, instead letting me move my hips on it. His tongue bites my inner thighs and I scream out as my second orgasm hits me. I see that I soak the knife and he proceeds to lick it clean. "What solidified for me that you were the assassin though?" I look at him still coming down from my high. "Your perfume. I smelled it in the tower. That unmistakable aroma of lemongrass and rose." Fuck him and his heighten senses. "Tell me I'm right." I keep my mouth shut, trying to piss him off. "Tell me Y/N." He stands up and grabs my chin aggressively. "Fucking tell me the truth!" I respond with a smirk and I decide to let him see what really can do. I break my bonds and slam him back onto the ground hard. The look of shock and awe on his face was well worth it. "You don't want to know the truth soldier." He twists my leg and kicks me over, causing me to fall back. He grips my throat and crushes my windpipe. I try to kick him, but he is using his absolute strength now. "TELL ME!!" I feel myself falling into the black abyss as I take my last breath. 

Bucky POV

Fuck! She shoves me back onto the ground. There is no way she could've broken those ropes unless...holy shit! She's like me, a super soldier! Now things are making more sense. "You don't want to know the truth soldier." I twist her leg and kick her over, causing her to fall back toward the table. I catch her by the throat, using every bit of my strength to prove my theory. I try to crush her windpipe. "TELL ME!!!" Her eyes roll to the back of her head and her body goes limp. I let go and quickly sit her up. "Y/N? Y/N baby, wake up!" I check for a pulse and I don't find one. No, no, no ,no ,no... I wasn't trying to kill her! "Y/N, please! WAKE UP!" I check for a pulse again, still nothing. I lay her down and start CPR, but nothing is happening. Fuck, fuck, fuck...what should I do? Call Steve? Call Sam? I start to sob as I stare at her lifeless body. Suddenly, I hear a weird snapping sound, and she takes a very deep breath. I watch as her body comes to life and she quickly sits up, her eyes wide and looking very confused. Her eyes find mine and the sexual tension between us is suffocating. She jumps at me and kisses me hard and deep. She rips open my pants, pulling out my cock, working me up till I'm hard again. She slams her still soaking cunt onto my rock hard cock and rides me hard. She isn't holding back, and neither am I. I have never been able to use my absolute power because it would kill normal women. I can tell she was definitely holding back the other times we have been together. "Fuck James!" I feel her walls clamp down and I am struggling to hold on. "Baby I can't hold on much longer." "I need you to let go James. Please! LET GO!" She increases her speed and I lose everything. My orgasm rips through me and it's the hardest I have ever cum. She follows shortly after, nearly squeezing me out along with both of our cum. We collapse onto the floor and just stare at each other for what seems like an eternity. "Y/N?" "Yes James?" "I think we need to have that date now." She giggles and kisses my nose. "Yea. I guess we do."