Ch 27: The talk

POV Bokuto
Sexy times ahead

The day has gone by quickly. We went to the beach again, had lunch and some ice cream. Both of us sunburnt and crusty from the sun and saltwater, but I wouldn't change that at all. I had brought up the idea of room service earlier purely because I wanted my omega all to myself. I had been trying to make a decision, a very difficult one all day. Do I fuck him and then tell him? Or tell him and then fuck him? And if this wasn't the hardest decision of my life I was screwed. My brain was a grilled cheese at this point.

"Bokuto?" Akaashi said? I looked over to him and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Oh sorry I got lost in thought. What's up?" I asked. He chuckled and pointed at the hotel door.

"You have the key" he said quietly. My mouth made an "o" shape and I pulled the key outta the beach bag. I opened the door for him and then followed him in.

"Alright so shower and then food? Cuz I'm starving." He said. Tell him. I wanted to tell him right now, but I didn't know what to say. How to bring it up. Would he be mad? Would he hate me?

"Pup... we need to talk." I said quietly. He stopped and looked at me.

"Okay what's up?" He asked. I walked over and gently took his hand, leading him towards the bed to sit down. I let out a sigh.

"I've been invited to play on a pro team." I said. I couldn't even look him in the face, tears pricked my eyes.

"That's amazing!" He yelled. (Akaashi yelling?) I looked up and the smile that was on his face made him look like he was literally glowing with pride.

"Why do you sound and look all sad? This is your literal dream you barn bird! This is what you've worked for!" He said, his smile only getting bigger.

"Love, they want me to leave in two weeks. And finish high school while I'm playing. It's in Osaka, 6 hours and 53 minutes away from Fukurodani." I said. I expected his face to fall, but his smile only got bigger.

"The Black Jackals? You were invited to play for the Black Jackals?! Holy shit!" He screamed jumping up. The amount of emotion he was giving off was throwing me for a loop.

"You aren't upset? I'm literally talking about the possibility of me moving?" I said just making sure he understood what was going on.

"Possibility?! They invited you and you didn't accept right away??" He asked, his eyes widening.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about it first, I know we've had conversations about this. But it's real now, and I thought that you would be mad or upset.." I said quietly. He sat down and took my hand in his.

"I have watched you work your butt off for months, watched you fry your brain studying so you could keep your grades up, all so you could have the opportunity that you have right now. I would never, never in a million years be angry at you for being given exactly what you deserve." He said softly. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, it was so loud I couldn't hear anything else. I looked at my beautiful omega, the other half of my soul. His eyes were kind and his face showed pride, pride in me. And in that moment I wanted nothing more then to  thank him, to show him how much everything he said to me truly meant. Actions speak louder then words, so I reached my hans out and and pulled his face to mine. He let out a small surprised squeak, and that's all it took to make me want him. I pressed my lips to his and sparks exploded. I loved kissing him, more then anything in this world probably. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing me access. The kiss got deeper and more heated, and my need for him only grew more.

"What about dinn-" he tried to talk but I pushed my mouth harder against his.

"Fuck dinner." I said into his mouth, I wasn't gonna stop now. I stood up off the bed taking my mouth off his and a small whine came from his throat. One more whine or noise and I wasn't gonna be able to hold back. I wanted to make love to him, I wanted to savor him and make him feel all these emotions I couldn't even begin to describe. So I took a deep breath closing my eyes and trying to calm myself, god I could smell him. His scent was so thick I could barely breath. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. His eyes were half open, hazy with lust. His lips were parted and puffy from me kissing him. The sunburn he got left his cheeks pink, his freckles that were light dotted across his face like little stars. His face was slowly turning more red from me staring at him. A small noise came from his mouth, and before either of us could even blink I was on him. An arm on both sides of his head, his back against the mattress. Pressing into him, kissing him harshly. I was losing all control, I kissed down his jaw, his neck. Sucking and biting, leaving small marks. I placed my lips on the spot where I had marked him and a moan came from his lips. A deep growl from my chest was all it took and he bared his neck more for me. I wanted his clothes off, I wanted to touch him.

"Off. Now." I said. He quickly removed his shirt and swim shorts, knowing id rip them if I had to wait any longer. He sat on the bed completely naked. Not covering himself like he used to, I loved how much confidence he has grown. He was beautiful. I slowly started to take my own clothes off, aware of the needy omega watching me. His little whines that told me he was getting impatient were so cute. When I was finally in nothing but my boxers I moved, standing in front of him. He was still sitting on the bed looking up at me. God those eyes.

"You want to touch me huh pup?" I asked. He nodded quickly and I smiled giving him a little nod. His slender fingers traced my torso, and found their way to the waistband of my boxers. He pulled them down and took my into his mouth. A groan came from my mouth, he always felt so good. His head bobbed and his hands worked at the same time. Small electric sparks shot throughout my whole body. His arousal was thick and I wanted to give him everything he wanted. I backed away and took my boxers completely off, grabbing a condom from the bag. I tore it open and slid it on, and swiftly picked him up.

"Wh-what are you do- ah!" I buried myself deep inside him before he could finish. I let out a grunt, I'd been wanting to try this position. I lifted him a bit and then slammed him back down. A scream ripped from his throat but I kept fucking into him, I roughly laid him down on the bed and fucked into him harder. One hand around his throat while the other kept me balanced on the bed. I looked right into his eyes while I gave him deep fast strokes, watching as his eyes roll back and incoherent sounds came from his mouth.

"One off these days-" I grunted out "I'm going to fuck you raw." I bent down and whispered.

"And im going to give you my kid."

That was all it took to send my little omega over the edge, and I kept ramming into him. Orgasm after orgasm, he was a whimpering mess. The knot that has been building inside of me snapped and I slammed into him, a groan escaping my throat. Both of us were panting, sweat was dripping down my body. Akaashi was still dazed, I pulled out of him and tossed the condom.

"Cmon pup, time to shower"

A/N

Alright guys, it's been a long road. But I've decided that I'm going to have 3-4 more chapters, an epilogue and then this story will be completed. I just got a second job and will be working 7 days a week. So with this and my other story it's going to be hard keeping up. Again please go check out my other story center of his universe it would really mean s lot!