Ch 7: Falling

POV Bokuto

Bokuto sat on his couch watching TV, Akaashi had gone to his house to talk to his mom and grab some clothes. They decided Akaashi would spend the weekend at Bokuto's house and leave Sunday night. Which meant they would be together the moment Bokuto turned 18. It was a nerve racking thought, the fact that Bokuto had found his mate. He knew Akaashi was his mate and he wasn't even 18 yet. It would be the best birthday ever. It was 5 so Bokuto decided he would start dinner, he walked into the kitchen.

"Hmmm what should I make?" He said tapping the fridge. He decided on curry rice. He heard the door open and Akaashi walked in with a bag of clothes and some books.

"My mom said it was alright if I stay the weekend." He said "Can I put this in your room?"

"Go for it." Bokuto said. Akaashi walked into the hallway and a second later walked back out.

"What are you making?" Akaashi asked coming into the kitchen.

"Curry rice" Bokuto answered turning on the rice cooker.

"Sounds good." Akaashi said getting stuff out of the fridge.

"What did your mom say?" Bokuto asked smiling. Akaashi gave him a side eye. Bokuto laughed.

"It's not funny. Do you know what she did when she saw the hickey's on my neck?! She almost didn't let me come back." Akaashi said throwing his hands in the air. Bokuto covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"So how did you convince her?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi turned away and started to chop vegetables.

"None of your business." He said. Bokuto smiled. Alright if you wanna be difficult I'll make you tell me he thought. Bokuto walked over and stood behind Akaashi, putting his hands on Akaashi's hips.

"I'm serious I wanna know what you said." He whispered into Akaashi's ear.

"I'm trying to cut vegetables and your distracting me." Akaashi said. Bokuto pressed into Akaashi's ass.

"Tell me. Now" He growled. Akaashi made a small squeak. Bokuto knew Akaashi was stubborn but he also knew that he couldn't fight his need to submit.

"I just told her that you weren't gonna do anything bad to me." Akaashi said. Bokuto kissed Akaashi's neck.

"Mmm is that it?" He said. Akaashi didn't say anything. Bokuto lightly bit down on Akaashi's scent gland. Akaashi whimpered and had to hold onto the counter to keep himself from collapsing.

"I t-told her I really liked you and that you w-were my mate." Akaashi said. Bokuto smiled into his neck.

"But I'm not 18 yet. So how do you know?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi turned around and looked directly at Bokuto with a serious expression on his face.

"I just know." He said. Bokuto smiled and kissed Akaashi's forehead. He went back over and started to make the curry.

"My mom said she wants to meet you soon." Akaashi said. Bokuto turned and looked at him.

"Really?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi nodded.

"I told her that it was too soon." Akaashi said. Bokuto thought about it.

"I would love to meet your mom." He told Akaashi. Akaashi turned and look at him.

"Seriously? I thought you would want to wait." He said. Bokuto shook his head.

"Nope I plan to stay in your life forever so I'm gonna meet her sometime." Bokuto said.

"Alright. After your birthday." Akaashi said. Bokuto noticed the little smile as Akaashi turned away. They cooked dinner and sat at the table.