Chapter 2 : Reincarnated

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

2nd pov

Selena closed her eyes for the last time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She 'opened' them again to see a pitch black darkness.

She can't see her own body.

She saw a single light, she began to 'walked' towards the uknown light.

The light began to spread across the void. She closed her sight, can't bear with the brightness upon her.

She felt the light, slowly the her body covered by it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd pov

In Evoria Kingdom, there's stood a big, beautiful mansion.

In the mansion, lived a harmonious family along with the servants to serve them right away.

Both parents loved their daughter dearly, showering with love.

Causing their only child to be a vicious woman.

All servants scared of their young lady, most of them got their salaries deducted or fired from their place or more worst, executed to death.

One slightest mistake and they're doomed.

Her parents, Duke Armond and Duchess Julieta.

They don't care about the tantrums their dearest daughter, Lady Mary had thrown.

They surely did treat her as a treasure.

1st pov

I slowly opened my eyes once again, adjusting to the darkness only to see something unexpected.

I glanced around to see that I'm in a uknown yet familiar room.

I slowly get up from the bed,
walked towards a full body mirror only to see the reflection of a beautiful lady appeared on the mirror.

I were startled about this, eyes the reflection in front of me up and down.

The body appearance is a bit similar to me.

A long wavy navy blue hair, a pair of jade coloured eyes, long eyelashes, a perfect nose and plump rosy lips and a slim body.

This body is not bad as it is~

I set herself on the bed, feeling a little bit sleepy.

Suddenly, an immense wave of memories flashed in my head.

I hold up my scream, not wanting to bother anyone from their slumber and noticed by the guards.

I gritted my teeth and crumpling the blanket as I bear the unbearable pain.

I letting out a small whimper from my lips, the pain seemed to dissipated away.

I stared at the ceiling, heaving out a sigh.

I plopped my head to the pillow as I tries to process everything that is happening to me recently.

'So I was reincarnated into the villianess, and got transported in the middle of the process.

Judging from the memories of the original host of this body, it's seemed like the heroine of this game had picked Alan's route.

Which means that I have a chance to survive!

You see, Alan Hidese, the second prince.

He is the most merciful person out of the capture targets.

In his bad ending, the villianess got fined by the school due to bullying the heroine, his friend.

But...

In his good ending, the villianess got kicked out of the kingdom due to bullying his fiancee, the heroine.

The only thing that I have to do now is keep acting the role of the villianess and my job is done!'

I slowly got drives to sleep, hoping that this plan will work for good.

Writer pov

[ So how's the story so far? ]

[ Chapter  3 will come soon! ]

[ To be continued... ]

541 words.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>