The Ellen Show

(A/N) This is my first story ever I will always appreciate constructive criticism.... Okay enough with the serious stuff (that rhymed hehe) I have a question do u like mustaches 'cause I do they're awesome you know they are. Now to the story!

-Tori ;)

Here I am sitting in my seat in the front row at One Direction's interview for the Ellen Degenerous show. My best friend Alexis was sitting beside me acting out her excitement more than I was. We were both wearing about the same thing consisting of short jean shorts (not to short like the girls next to Lexi), t-shirt, converse, many one direction bracelets, the only differences were that my converse were neon green and hers were a bright orange, and her shirt says Harry's kitten with a picture of a very cute kitty and a sexy pic of Harry, while mine said Niall's princess with a tiara above the word princess and a really really cute pic of Nialler. Oh, and I had a one direction snapback on top of my dirty blonde colored hair covered head. Lexi however decided to leave her curly brunette locks  to be uncovered. I rested my head on her shoulder knowing that I would stand up and ask a question when the time came and quiet frankly I was hopping I didn't make a complete fool of myself. You see I was really nervous around new people but put me in a room with my friends and I will go cray cray. I jumped when Lexi's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay Teddybear?" Oh yeah by the way teddybear is on of my nicknames my real name is Victoria but I liked to be called Tori instead, but according to my friends i'm just like a teddybear.

"Hello anybody home? 'Cause you didn't answer me." Lex was now concerned with my constant thinking I usually drift off and start daydreaming but not thinking.

"Yeah, i'm fine why wouldn't I be it's just one simple question thats all I just have to ask it and move on right. That is all I have to do right I don't have to stand up do I 'cause I know i'll fall and prob...." The rest of my sentence or rant I guess was muffled by my best friends hand as she tried to get me to shut up. She failed horribly as I kept talking into her hand. "Shut up! Just breath for a second nothing is going to go wrong. Just do that thingy where u picture people naked but only picture Niall naked you know you want too and I know u do all the time anyway sooo...." I ripped her hand from my mouth and slapped her with it. After I dropped her hand we just stared at each other and started play fighting. "What the hell are you too idiots doing?" We stopped, with on hand holding her jaw and the other in her hair hers in the same spot on me, and turned to our friend Rachael she had an amused expression on her face. Rachael was wearing the same thing as us but her shirt has a super sexy pic of Zayn and it says riding the roller coaster of life with Zayn, and she had red converse instead. Me and Lexi took our hands of each other and started laughing. " Okay seriously what did I miss this time?" Rachael was laughing at us now I mean who wouldn't two seconds ago we were play fighting and now we're holding onto each other laughing. I opened my mouth to answer her but all that came out was laughter which made her laugh more. "Well, I was ranting on ways I would make a fool of myself when I asked my question, and Lexi here stopped me and told me to just picture Niall naked because apparently I do all the time anyway, but I'm not denying it either, so I took her hand off my mouth and slapped her with it. When I put it down we stared at each other for a few seconds then started hitting each other. Like come on Rach you should know by now how our awesome fights of awesomeness start." I said after I finally was able to catch my breath.

Rachael opened her mouth to speak but the show was now starting.

"So I'm pretty sure you have all heard about this new car. You know the one where you can use your phone to drive it. I think you get this app and you can tell your car to go back to your house and park its self. You can set a time for it to come pick you up. So does that mean we don't have to drive anymore we can just let our phones drive for us. Wow what has this country come to." Everyone snickered at her little comment. "Okay I'm pretty sure all you don't wanna hear me talk about things like this. I'm pretty sure you just want me to get to the one the only ONE DIRECTION!" Me, Lexi, and Rachael stayed seated but everyone else got up and started cheering. We started laughing and I noticed Ellen look at us and smile knowing that we knew exactly what she was doing. "Haha! The boys aren't gonna come out just yet. There's one thing I wanna do first and that is..... to dance. Hit it Tony!" Everyone laughed and started singing and dancing along to Kiss You.