The best birthday ever / Our 1D song

The concert so far was so fun! Know was the twitter questions. They already answered my question so I'm good. The questions were like any normal interview questions, just the simple ones.BORING!

"So the last tweet, since it's directed to me I'll read it." Niall started talking.

"Niall, will you please sing happy birthday to our best friend Tori she loves YOU a lot." Niall smiled."I would love to sing to her. okay lets see what seat. OH. Front row right in the middle. And your name is well names are Rachael, Alexis, Jessy, and Jessica." My draw dropped and I looked at the girls but they turned me back to the stage and I was faced with a gorgeous blond hair blue eyed lad. "hey babe.I remember you." Niall smirked.

"U-u-umm h-hi." I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hear me i mean i practically just whispered, and it wasn't exactly quiet either. He sat done in front of me, and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I couldn't help but blush as I heard people awwing. That's when I realised the camera that shot the concert close up so the people further back could see was right there. I seriously could die right now and wouldn't care.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Tori happy birthday to you" Niall's voice was just god it just made it even more special. "Okay now this is from all of us to Tori and who ever elses birthday is today. EVERYBODY!!!" He looked straight into my eyes as everyone, including me, sang happy birthday.

After the concert we were escorted backstage. Alexis, Rachael, Jessica, Jessy and I started singing our little 1D song. Really loudly too.

" OH HARRY YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY HARRY HEY HEY HEY HARRY, OH LOUIS YOU'RE SO FINE YOU''RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY LOUIS HEY HEY HEY LOUIS, OH LIAM YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY LIAM HEY HEY HEY LIAM, OH NIALL YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY NIALL HEY HEY HEY NIALL, OH ZAYN YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY ZAYN HEY HEY HEY ZAYN.." We repeat that over and over again.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I looked up after the last few girls walked away but i guess they weren't the last as I notice Tori walking in singing something with her friends that I couldn't hear. "So our little Nialler has a cruuuuush." I hear Louis try to tease me but I just ignore him and smile at Tori's smile.

"Hello, Niall, anyone home?" I see all four boys hands waving in front of my face. I snap out of it and glare at them. I see Liam pointing to the side of his mouth and i look at him confused. "You got a little drool there buddy." He chuckles and i just cover my mouth and wipe it off.

"Shut up.." I trail off and look down. My head shoots up when i hear singing. My eyes immediately landing on Tori.

" OH HARRY YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY HARRY HEY HEY HEY HARRY, OH LOUIS YOU'RE SO FINE YOU''RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY LOUIS HEY HEY HEY LOUIS, OH LIAM YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY LIAM HEY HEY HEY LIAM, OH NIALL YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY NIALL HEY HEY HEY NIALL, OH ZAYN YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY ZAYN HEY HEY HEY ZAYN.."

I chuckle when i hear the lyrics. Tori and her friends stop when they realize we just heard them. Her friends start laughing, but Tori just clears her throat, looks down, and scratches the back of her head, blushing. I'm guessing she's shy, but she's so.... perfect ..... from what I've seen so far anyways.

"Hey babe, you okay." i stand in front of her and smile.

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I clear my throat and look down scratching the back of my head. I completely forgot i wasn't just with my friends. I saw a pair of Supras stop right in front of me. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

'Is he going to make fun of me now. I hope not, that would suck. If he did make fun of me his angelic voice would just make it sound like something good. Oh, his voice it's just so perfect and just..GAHHH I could listen to it all day if possible. If I was able to listen to his voice all day i would literally be in heaven. I wonder if he has abs? It would be amazayn to lick them. If he has abs can i lick th-'

"Hey babe, you okay?" His beautiful voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up getting lost in his blue irises. I hear the girls giggling at me but I just ignore them and continue to stare into Niall's eyes.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

As soon as she looks up I get lost in her beautiful blue/grey/green with a little orange? in the middle eyes. My eyes leave hers, and move to her lips. Her lips look so soft, and plump, and overall extremely kissable. They're just so pink, and plump. I wonder if they really are soft. My eyes leave her lips only to close as i grab her waist and pull her into me, my lips connecting with hers. I feel her relax as my arms find their way around her waist. I put my hands in her back pockets and pull her closer.

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I tensed up as his lips met mine. I felt warmth spread through me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands finding their way into my back pocket. I relaxed and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissing back. He squeezed my arse a little bit making me gasp. He took that chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. I played with his hair pulling a little, making him moan a bit. We were full on snogging now, my hands in his hair and his on my arse in my back pockets. We continue to snog for a few minutes until we both needed to breath. He rested his forehead on mine as we stared into each others eyes and tried to catch our breath. I know it might sound cliche but i definitely felt sparks throughout that whole kiss. 

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes as we pulled apart and immediatly got lost in hers.

'Wow that was the best kiss of my life. Her lips are softer than I thought.... damn can she get any better?'  I thought to myself. I honestly don't care if this is cliche but i felt sparks the entire time. I feel them everytime the skin of her arms touch the skin of my neck too.