Chapter 1 - I died!?

"Lilien, don't worry, I'll make sure that she doesn't do anything to you" 'he said while pressing his face on her chest.' "Ah, Theodore not here! We are in public and before your fiancée!" 'she said loudly at the same time she was blushing.' "Oh my god, you dare to flirt with another woman in my presence!? I'm your fiancée, how dare you do that, the Emperor is going to lecture you! And curse you, Lilien, I trusted you!" ' she cried and screamed.' "Ah, I-i-i..." "You little bitch! How dare you shout at our future Empress." "Ha! Empress!? You mean that slutty bitch is going to be Empress! Don't make me laugh! She's just a Commoner, she can't be Crown Princess! I'm the future Empress! And the Emperor will make sure it happens..."
Those were the last lines, I read before I died of a heart attack.
Let me introduce myself, I'm Takahashi Aiko, a straight-A student at University. My parents were two famous people, my Dad a CEO of a big company, and my mom a celebrity of amazing beauty. And I was a student, but not any student, I was 1# in Japan, when it came to beauty, studies, sports, or any other activity. But it had some downsides too, for example, I was followed everywhere and many people stuck up to me or just loathed me. Though it was nice how everybody admired me. Suddenly in my 8th grade of Highschool, I had an illness, that wouldn't Let me out of bed. So I had to cover my studies with a lot of homeschooling. Well, you might wonder what illness I have, the thing is I don't know. Nobody knows. When I try to do any kind of sport, I just fall to the ground or if I do any intensive moving I just can't use my limbs anymore. The doctors think it's a mental illness, caused by stress or some bullshit like that. I was in the hospital for pretty much my whole life after 8th grade. I had nothing to do after studying, so I scrolled around on the Internet. I am an otaku, not a weeb, cuz I spent my time with Anime. And then I saw this app called Wattpad, installed it. I read and wrote some stories too.  Like it was a story about a girl in the 18th century, falling in love with the Crown prince and meeting a lot of other people who she caught the attention from. And trust me there were many men and even WOMEN. That's right WOMEN, cuz I kinda like YURI too. Yeah, well it was my first story and it got so many views.
So yeah and then I started reading a similar story to mine called 'Love, Love Project: Who should I choose?'. The plot was really good, though the name was just a load of bullshit. But, while I was reading, I suddenly died, which you already know. And now I'm feeling like I'm in Heaven.
"Excuse me, could you please wake up?" a warm voice asked. I opened my eyes and saw a little child floating before me. "Hello? Who are you?" I questioned the beautiful child. "Oh, you are awake! I'msorrybutImessedupyourlifebecauseofhowclumsyI'm.." she didn't get to finish her sentence, cuz I interrupted her. "Wait, slow down, we have all the time you need to speak," I said to calm her. "Thank you, that's very nice," she said. Wow, what kind of life did she have for thinking I'm a nice person. She carried on with explaining: "My name is Azraelle, the god of life, death, and rebirth. I'm sorry, but I ruined your life. When I was writing your destiny, I messed it up by spilling ink. So you died and had a miserable life, because of me. According to that mistake of mine, I'll grant you five wishes or abilities and a new life!". "Ok, since it would be rude to refuse, I'll ask for one thing: please send me with my phone, tablet, and laptop!" I asked. "Alright, your wish is granted! But don't you want to ask for something else. for example money?" she urged. "Don't worry, you already made a huge favor for me. You can choose for yourself, what special abilities you want to give me. Surprise me!" I stated with a big smile."Oh my god, you are such an angel! I'm sorry that you died of my mistake." "It's alright, you can just send me to the world I'm getting transferred to and forget your mistake," I said to stop her tears. she thanked me again and I woke up in a room. A very spacious and pink room. 

The room:

"Hmm, where am I" I mumbled

"Hmm, where am I" I mumbled. I feel like I'm half-asleep. I opened my eyes once again to see, but couldn't. So I slept not thinking about the fact, that I had to wake up. 

A/N: Hey y'all, I decided to write another story, because I really wanted to. Anyway, I have a very, very, VERY IMPORTANT test on Friday the 25th, so I'm not sure if I'm going to publish anything. Hope you liked this and wait for the next chapter plz! 😊Bye! Even though it's short.😥

Word count: 895 words