Chapter 4

"Master, Young Master, and Lady Elizabeth, we arrived at the Royal Palace!" the coachman said loudly so that we could hear him. We stepped out and my father went first without us. "Big sis, don't you think the Palace is wonderful and big?" Eli let out with a big smile on his cute face. "Yes, it really is big!" I declared facts. Yeah, this thing is huge af, why do you even need such a big Palace!? "Elijah, Elizabeth come here!" Father called out to us from a 40-meter distance. "We are coming!" I shouted to the man cheerfully. "Come on, let's go!" I said to the boy next to me and pulled his suit with me. He followed me gladly and asked me to slow down a bit, so I don't fall.

It took us god knows how many decades to reach the place where the banquet was held. It was extravagantly decorated and we were amazed by the many people.

The room where the banquet is held:

More like I was astonished by the food

More like I was astonished by the food. It just looked delicious! "Eli?" I cried out to Elijah. "Uh, big sis I'm getting washed away by the crowd." these were the last words he could say before he disappeared in public. But before I could move any limbs, some guy who is dressed fancy announced: "His Highness, the Crown Prince has come!"

The Crown Prince (A/N: He's a cutie.😍) : 

 Everybody bowed down and greeted him, including me, since I didn't want to stand out and then visit jail-sama

 Everybody bowed down and greeted him, including me, since I didn't want to stand out and then visit jail-sama. He then gave a boring as f*ck speech and yada-yada. But you have to give it to him, he's a hottie, even though he's just 13 years old. Like seriously the speech was making me fall asleep, but if you look at that face, d*mn he could be a K-pop idol or a model. After his speech, everyone crowded with him. (A/N: Personal space? Never heard of her.🤣 But I do feel sad for him.😢) Obviously, because of his title and the fact that he should be the center of attention. 

And by everyone, I mean everyone except me, the girl who possesses the ability to love Anime, K-drama, K-pop Idols, Wattpad, and Food,🥦(A/N: And his name is Izuku Midoriya! Weebs, only you will understand this.🥺) so I did what every food lover does. I tippy-toed to the table with at least three-star gourmet and took a bite, while everyone else was busy admiring the Crown Prince. 

The food area (A/N: Please, ignore the woman.)

Sometimes I heard the girls fawning over him: "His Highness is so handsome! And so kind, I wish he'd glance at me

Sometimes I heard the girls fawning over him: "His Highness is so handsome! And so kind, I wish he'd glance at me..." "Yes, he's so dreamy! I wish that I can talk to him, even just one word!" They all sighed as the Crown Prince was approached by a girl. Wait, what am I saying, she's not a girl. Wow, I just saw a future Karen with a real Karen cut! "Excuse me, Lady Hessen, I would like to talk to Lady...Grant!" he tried to push the Barbie doll away and went in my direction. Wait, Is this child going to my location, or is my mind playing games with me!? Oh hell naw...I want to enjoy my food!🥺But he didn't hear my prayers, well duh, and quickly went to the table. He looked at me and I promptly extended my right foot behind my left to bow in a polite manner. "Greetings to your Highness, the Crown Prince. May I ask what brings you here?" I stiffly asked. "Hello, nice to meet you Lady Grant. Please drop all the formalities. After all, we both have a high status. " he said peaceably. "Of course, please call me Lizzie." Wait, why am I even talking to him, he's the ML! But he's kinda cool. Hey, just wait a minute, if I befriend him, I won't die! "Let's be friends!" I said happily and extended my hand. He shook it and agreed. We talked a bit and I had fun talking to someone, who didn't just stick to me for fame and money. Also, he let me call him Theo, I guess he was tired too, to have to act like you are perfect or something. 

"Theo, do you have any hobbies?" I questioned him after I got some answers on his likes and dislikes. He then replied: "Oh, I don't have a particular hobby, but I like to read and sneak out." Wow, he's so different from the novel, in the original he liked to test and prank people or something like that. Anyway we danced too, cuz god knows why: "Lizzie, why don't we dance a little?" "Sure!" I said and let me pull to the dance area. We got into the rhythm quickly and heard some jealous girls talk behind my back: "Oh my god, the Crown prince never danced with anyone. She's just lucky, if I talked to the Crown Prince he'd fall for me in seconds." Oh come on, barbie doll, please don't insult me like that, you don't have the right. "Please don't pay mind to them, they're just jealous. But I have a question," he said curiously. "Sure, ask away." I agreed to listen to his question. "Uhm, don't you have any siblings? Because I heard the Duke of Grant adopted a boy," he asked me. "Uhh, yes, I got my new little brother yesterday," I said. Wow, never knew the news could travel so fast. I then got a bit distracted and almost fell. But a hand caught my back: "Are you ok, Lizzie?" Holy shit, I almost cracked my head open. But then I realized something and got a red face. Damn, he's close as fuck! "Äh, Theo, can you please let go of me," I asked awkwardly. "S-sure" he stuttered a bit and turned his face. Right before I could ask him if he was okay, someone pulled me away from the boy. It was Eli: "Big sis, w-were where y-you? I l-looked for y-you everywhere. And d-didn't you s-say you w-would dance w-with me f-first!?".      "Oh-ehm  I'm sorry! How about making you something to eat at home," I said desperately. "If-forgive you! B-but we h-have to g-go home," he shouted. "Alright, bye Theo" I waved my hand and saw him frowning, but changed his facial expression. "Yes, see you next time. I'll visit you next week as I promised," he said smirking. 

I got dragged to the carriage." B-big sis, who was that?" he looked worried. "He's a friend, Pince Theodore. Why?"I said and asked him why. "Oh, n-nothing," he replied and stepped into the carriage where my father was sitting. We stayed silent and I asked myself why they were acting like this...

To be continued...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Oh my god, I am publishing this early!? Yeah, well I kinda started writing this, at 6 pm? And stopped at 11 pm, cuz I was bored. Like I was a guest from some people with a weird kid, who sometimes laughed and then started to look like he's angry or something. And it was too hot and I couldn't eat any food, except some strawberries and jelly.😭😭😭The food was just too spicy, plus it was so hot there, that my sister had red cheeks like me, it looked like I was blushing!😂 I'd rather be cold than be fried like chicken wings.🐓But the jelly was caramel, noice.😋Enough talking about me, I hope you have a good morning/day/night!✌️

Word count: 1306