Better Luck Next Time

Sapphire's POV

Colors blur around me and it feels like there is a dense fog in my brain. The colors of the store and the sounds around me don't register in my head as Cara drags me through the mall and to the car. time passes quickly around me and soon my body is hitting the plush surface of my and Cara's shared bed. Of course, Cara chooses this moment to straddle my lap and try to be sexy.

My body doesn't react to her touch like it would if it were a certain someone. I'll admit in the beginning her touch used to send a heat down my spin but now I don't feel a thing. The thing is I have to fake it because if I don't Cara will throw a fit. I reach up and I grab a fistful of Cara's hair just the way she likes as I roughly connect our lips. Our hips grind to the special beat that only we can hear and as soon as I hear Cara moan I know it's go time, I nip and bite at her skin as I trail my lips down her body.

As I look up at Cara from my crouched position suddenly it's not Cara staring back at me. Its Zoe. Before I can come up with any rational thought my fingers are making their way into her underwear and suddenly my entire body is on fire. All I can see is white hair writhing under me as my fingers make their way in and out of her core. Soon a well-manicured hand is gripping at my hair as the person it's attached to is crying out in pleasure.

"That's right come undone at the hands of me Z"

Before I realize what I said Cara is sitting up with an angry look on her face. The image of Zoe shatters away.

Zoe's POV

I shouldn't have gotten so comfortable at that coffee shop. I could have put a serious strain on her relationship...Though some part of me wanted so badly to reach across that table and show that girl exactly who Sapphire belongs to. wait what the hell am I saying?! In no way does Sapphire belong to me. I need to take a step back and keep my distance from Sapphire. Getting close to her will only cause problems. I have to admit the girl that Sapphire is dating is pretty though. she almost seems familiar though. I try to remember where I've seen her when suddenly it hits me. Cara was one of the "popular" girls who wouldn't leave Sapphire alone in high school.

Why would Cara want to be with Sapphire when she was so mean to her in school...it makes no sense. I thought she'd end up with that Lukas kid who she was always chasing after but I guess Cara wanted to get her hands on a bigger fish, I mean Saph is a big-name UFC fighter so she gets to live in the lap of luxury without actually working for it. Does she love her though?