13. Back Home...

24th December, afternoon

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

Went they reached back at Jimin's home, everyone was busy preparing for the party and getting ready with everything perfectly in its place. The other guests had already reached too, so basically, the whole villa was bustling with people.

While the two walked were walking in, Jimin was trying so hard to walk as normal as he can but unfortunately wasn't doing much of a great job. Jungkook saw this,

"Babe... let me carry you... it will be awkward if someone sees you... so it's better if I carry you on my back... nobody will notice anything... they might only think that we have become really close friends... "
He whispers so that only Jimin will hear.

Jimin thought was for a second, he knew what Jungkook said was right not that he had any other option so he just nodded shyly.

Jungkook was looking at him all this while. So when he saw him nodding, he immediately stopped and bent down a bit in front of Jimin so that he can hop on his back.

Jungkook supported him to be comfortable and not to fall with his arm holding him while he started walking inside.

•❅❅❅❅❅

Jimin felt so loved by his boyfriend for everything they do ever since they started dating. He smiled giddy, being so thankful to have such an amazing and caring boyfriend as Jungkook. He hides his face in the crook of the latter's neck, smiling not leaving his face.

Suddenly he pecks jungkook on the neck, causing chills to run down jungkooks spine. He was just tempted to do so looking at the exposed skin of the latter near his lips, so he just did what he wanted to.

"I love you so much kookie... Thank you for caring for me so much!"
He whispers softly into jungkooks ears leaving a peck on his right after.

Jungkook smiled flushed by it, whispering back
"Love you too Minnie but you need to stop with what you are doing, it is not good for the both of-"

Jungkook got cut off when suddenly tae jumps in front of them.

"Kook, what took you so long? I missed you so much!"
Tae said doing some of his aegyo when he noticed Jimin's presences

"Yahh! Why are you carrying jiminie on your back! You never let me do so... put him down!"
He frowns,

Jungkook just smiles ignoring what he said just now as he replies,
"Nothing hyung we were just enjoying there... and sorry but I didn't really miss you. Hyungie (jimin) played with me so much that I didn't miss anyone. And about him on my back... he just-"

Again he was cut off but this time by jimin. Jimin isn't the possessive type but seeing all the aegyo tae was going he got a bit jealous, only a bit but he got a little upset too with jungkook referring to him as hyung again. He got already used to all the cute names that jungkook called him. And definitely didn't expect to be called as hyung again by him at least after what they are now. So yeah you see...

"Yahh tae! I just climbed up so he is giving me a piggyback and carrying me to my room, it is alright if it didn't happen ever before! Everything has its first time... Any problem with it tae?? And you (to jungkook) are you going to take me up now?! Or are we going to stand here and greet everyone first!!"
He said in a not so good tone but still controlled himself not wanting to give out his jealousy.

Jungkook was quick to catch that Jimin got angry for some reason
"Hyung, I'll talk to you later. He goes not seem to be in a good mood suddenly so I better take my leave..."
He quickly said to tae, walking away with jimin right after leaving a confused tae behind.

"What is wrong with the both of them? Both are being so weird then from what they would usually be..."
But then she just shrugs it off not minding much as he started smiling and jumping around. [A/N: typical tae.]

"Let me just enjoy the party tonight!!"

•❅❅❅❅❅

Meanwhile in Jimin's room

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you suddenly acting weird? Did I do something that made you be so?"
Jungkook asked but Jimin just shrugged it off before thinking of something.

"Wrong? Nothing wrong... just call me Hyung again and.."

He suddenly pushed jungkook on the bed making him sit as he strangled him and smashed his lips on the latter,

"I'll do the same in front of everyone..."
He said after he pulled away from the kiss.

Jungkook just chuckles at that wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist

"Alright, babe if that's the case then I'll definitely not forget to call you hyung whenever I want to get a kiss."

he says making Jimin frowns. jungkook then pecks his lips seeing the frown. 

"Don't get angry babe, I love you only and I called you hyung so that they won't doubt us... And if you don't like it then I won't call you hyung again... fine now?"

he asks to which Jimin nods shyly

"then will you smile for me now?"

he asks one again resulting in Jimin smiling cutely 

jungkook dramatically grasps seeing his cute boyfriend smiling for me clutching where his heart is situated

"OH MY- I'm dead!"

this made jimin to broke into chuckles smacking playfully on his chest.

after a moment of calming themselves down, the both of them then gets dressed up for the party and does down to join the others...  

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

To be continued...

hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment below if you like it or want to share your thoughts!

I am open to everything.

Do follow me for more stories!

Borahae! See you in the next!