2.5. Finally together!!

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

After some time kook got up, and jimin was still sleeping. He thought of freshening up and then waking him up so he got out, took some fresh clothes and went to have a bath...

As Jk left the bed, after some time Jimin felt weird in his sleep... and so got up because he wasn't willing to sleep anymore... he got up and looked at the other side of the bed only to sigh...

"I know it was just a dream, how come kookie would be here... but it felt so nice.. even in the dream, the feeling of us cuddling was so amazing... I want to do it every night..."
he says his wishful thought, staring into space but when he looks at the alarm clock that was right beside him on the nightstand... he could do nothing but gasp loudly with eyes wide as if about to pop out.

"OMG!!!"
he exclaims.

"How come it's 11:22 am... how long did I sleep.. and why didn't kookie called me to wake me up... where is he? He didn't even..."
was what he was saying to himself when suddenly the bathroom door opens. instinctively, he looks over to see who is it in his bathroom while he was sleeping.

the person who walked out was not someone he expected to see so suddenly. there jungkook was in all his glory walking out of the bathroom while buttoning his shirt... Jimin was so amazed would be an understatement, he was beyond belief to see the person he longed so much to see, right in front of him!

he rubbed his eyes, thinking that it must be deceiving him.
"isn't dreaming about him while sleeping enough... now I have started dreaming about him with open eyes too... I guess I am just missing him too much... that's why I can see him standing in front of me... I know he is not here... he can't be...!"
he murmurs to himself.

When jungkook notices that Jimin had already woken up and was not looking at him, he greets him smiling happily as he walks towards him.
"good morning minie! Did you sleep well? "

Jimin was left in utter belief, he kept rubbing and blinking his eyes... not knowing what to make out of what he was seeing.
"wait... it is a dream, right? it is supposed to be a dream?! Why does it feel so real...!"
he kept murmuring to himself once again.

Now, jungkook was confused as he didn't get the reaction from the other that he expected to get,
"baby... what happen? Aren't you happy to see me...?"

Jimin's mind was still processing as he didn't know what to think.
"ko-kookie? You really here..."
he says, finally realizing that he wasn't dreaming and that his boyfriend was really standing in front of him. he immediately jumps out of the bed and hops onto him, hugging him tightly.
"I am more than happy..."
he says tears ready to fall out of his eyes.

Jungkook hugs him back the same, happy to finally get the reaction he expected.
"yea... I am really here... it feels so good to have you around me like this... I have missed this feeling...."

"me too... I missed you so much...I love you kookie..."
Jimin couldn't help control his tears anymore, being in the arms of his lover after so long... he started sobbing.

"aww, baby.. no crying! I love you too my lovely cutie sexy minie"
Jungkook says wiping the tears away before gently kissing him. Jimin giggles shyly into the kiss.

"but babe when did you even come... I mean as much I know it is a really long flight from LA to Seoul... wait that's why you didn't call last night..."
Jimin asks once they pull out, realization falling upon him.

"yea... I was on the flight sorry baby... and I reached here around 8 in the morning..." jungkook answers him.

"Really?!! Then why didn't you wake me up?"
Jimin asks about the first thought that came to him after hearing kook.

"Because when I saw you sleeping the only thing I wanted to do that time was to cuddle you... I missed it so much... I used to miss everything about you..."
jungkook says caressing Jimin's cheeks with his left hand as he was still supporting him up in his arms with the other. Both just giggles after some time of staring into each other's eyes, finally feeling complete and so happy.

"hehe.. you are still the same..."
Jimin says after a while looking at kook, checking him out still in his arms
"just grown in looks... much more hotter..."
he whispers the last part blushing brightly not wanting jk to hear it. 

but to his luck jungkook hears it bright and clear causing him to smirk but then he chuckles, replying before kissing him once again.
"it goes for you too baby... just it is cuter for you

Jimin smiles kissing him back...

"babe.. now go have a bath... then we can  go down and have breakfast.. also your father told you don't have to go to the office and to just enjoy our time together..."
Jungkook says after pulling out, happy to deliver the news. 

"yea... but anyways why would I go to the office... I won't... you're here now... I will just spend my whole time with you... I don't want to go anywhere without you... "
Jimin says sighing in content as he snuggles his face in the crook of the latter's neck,
"and about bath... you accompany me in... would you?"
he asks not wanting to get separated from his boyfriend even for a second.

" aww baby, don't worry you won't go anywhere without me from now.. and I don't plan to leave you all alone again... also I would have loved to accompany you but I already am done with bath..."
he says cradling him, making no attempts of detaching himself from jimin though.

" you can have a bath again too"
Jimin pout showing his puppy eyes to his boyfriend knowing full well of what effect it has on the other.
"please kookie its been so long.."
he continues pleading.

Oh, and if jungkook was being forgetful, then now he realised just how weak on his knees he was and still is for jimin's charms.
"ok ok I'll accompany you, no need to pout like that... "
he says easily giving in, fully knowing himself he won't be able to win over Jimin like this.

Jimin giggles after getting what he wanted, as jungkook walks the both of them back into the bathroom.

The couple then had a bath together and later jk carried jimin down after they were done dressing, to have breakfast as he didn't wanted to get down from him...

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

To be continued...

hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment below if you like it or want to share your thoughts!

I am open for everything.Do follow me for more stories!
Borahae!
See you in the next!