Your childhood

In 2027, you are a 6 year old little girl. You were born in Detroit and still currently living there. Your parents own a big financial company and you have a passion about art and painting but your parents think it's a waste of time. You also have an interest of androids, you have been ever since you were born but your parents doesn't like that either unfortunately. One day, you were at the park with your parents and your best friend as well. Before you all went to the park, you all had lunch and then you walked to the playground (This is years before you meet Ralph, by the way).

(Your name): "Mommy! Daddy! Can me and (your best friend's name) play?"

(Your father's name): "Well, okay. But don't go any further from the park."

(Your name): "Okay, daddy! Come on, (your best friend's name)!" *you take her hand*

(Your best friend's name): *she takes your hand and she walks with you* "What should we do?"

(Your name): "How about we play on the swings?"

(Your best friend's name): *she gasps* "Yay!! Let's go!" *she screams happily*

(Your name): *you scream happily as well, you and your best friend run to the swings* "Who should go first?"

(Your best friend's name): "Ooo! Me! Me!" *she bounces up and down*

(Your name): "Okay! I'll push you!"

Your best friend hopped onto the swing and you started pushing her, she was having the time of her life when you were pushing her on the swing, same thing for you when you riding the swing when it was your turn. Then your best friend started riding the swing next to the one you were swinging on, and you two held hands while you were swinging together. You and your best friend were always like sisters but not by blood, by heart. You two have been best friends ever since you started preschool when you were both 4 years old, you two even made friendship bracelets. After you and your best friend were done riding the swings, you two decided to play on the slides, the monkey bars, etc. and doing other things children usually do. You and your best friend were playing on the monkey bars and then your best friend noticed something.

(Your best friend's name): "Hey, (your name)! Do you see that?"

(Your name): *you looked at what your best friend was seeing, it was a group of people drawing cement sidewalk ground with chalk, you gasped and you had a big smile on your face* "This is my destiny, (your best friend's name)!"

(Your best friend's name): "Should we go there?"

(Your name): *you shake your head up and down excitedly*

(Your best friend's name): "Wait, what about your mommy and daddy?"

(Your name): *you look back at your parents and then back at your friend* "It will be only a few minutes. So, what do you say?"

(Your best friend's name): "Okay! Let's go!" *she smiles*

(Your name): *you quietly shriek excitedly and quietly* "Come on!" *you take your best friend's hand*

(Your best friend's name): *she took your hand and you two ran to the sidewalks*

A woman: *she saw you and your best friend running towards to where she is* "Hello, girls. Is there something I can help you with?"

(Your name): "We just came here to take a look! What is this?"

A woman: "Well, this is for an art festival we are having at this park. Do you girls like art?"