#5

Hihihhihihihi

"Abse ye sab tumahara hai mera sid avneet and Kartik ke alava koi nhi ab mere har ek bil se leke dil tak sab tumhara hai "

he hold her hand and kissed on her forehead...she smiled

"Ahem ahem ab suhagrat bhi yaha manaoge kya " Kartik said teasingly

"Hmm nice idea kya khayal hai " he said looking at her...she hitted playfully on his chest...

After some rituals avneet drop her to his room and leave from there...when she entered in his room....his room was full of her pictures....she felt guilty...

"He loves me like mad person and what I am doing I think mujhe use sab sach Bata Dena chahiye "

Dev side
He about to goes in his room

" use pehle nhek nikal tab room main Jane denge"

"Kya yaar lelo ab disturb karne mat aa jana"

"Ohhooo mr Joshi Is desperate 😜"

"Nikal"

He ran from there. Suddenly he got call. He lives in garden She goes she about to tell him suddenly she heard his conversation with Sid....someone was seating on his knees...

"Dhokhebaaz insaan se mujhe sakt nafrat hai ager kisine mere sath dhokha kiya to main use Jan se mar deta hoon uk very well sid"

"But..."

"Sir I didn't did anything " he shoots that person

She got scared...she started sweating.
Suddenly dev noticed her she was sweating...

"Siddhi " he said coming closer to her..

"T...umne us insaan ko mar diya tumne uski jaan li

"Ohh shitt"

She is going backwards....he was coming closer to her

"Main ghar chali jaungi mujhe mumma ke pass le jao" she about to cry...

"Shh kahi nhi jaogi aur ye criminal tha isliye mara main use "

He pulled her in hug...she was scared like hell... avneet come and drop her to his room.

"She is scared like hell" he said to sid in worried tone

"Tu kuch der yaha baith baad main chale Jana room main"

"Hmm I think also"

At her room she was scared like hell After sometime dev entered in room she was sleeping like kid
He closed door... goes near her...layed beside her... pulled her closer...she was still sleeping...her hairs coming on her face...her lips shining because of moonlight...he was starring at her..

"Control dev control " he said and take a breath

A smile come on her lips..dimple come on her cheeks

"but she is haayee kaise control karu 😩"

She turned towards him...pulled him in hug....

"Don't tease me babygirl " he whispered in her ears huskily..

He kissed on her cheeks..she opened her eyes slowly she saw she was wrapped in his arms...

"T..um yaha...kaise aur kab aaye " she asked him while ignoring eye contact.

"Kuch der pehale" he made her seeing at him "aise nazare na churao aap humari hi hai"

He goes more close to her lips

"Ohh God Kya karu he is trying to get closer to me Kya karu...." She was thinking

"What are you thinking Mrs Joshi "

"Nothing "

He about to kiss her

"Ohh God please help me"

His lips about to touch her lips but he stopped.

"Haash" herself "d..ev let's watch movies" to dev

He played horror movie coz he knows she scared from horror movies
She was trying to see that movie but she was closing her eyes every time he noticed and smirked....suddenly she get scared and gets more closer to him and hide her face in his chest....

"Main aaya" he said teasing her

"N...o please don't go mere pass hi raho"

"Tumhe chhor kar jane ke bare main soch bhi nhi sakta "

He hugged her after sometime she slept In his arms...

How was the chapter ?!

Precap : (shh nhi batna) ...