love you till the my breath

Continue from previous

He pulled me into a hug...my head was on his chest...he was caressing my hairs....

"I am not harming you did I hurt you before ?"

I nodded in no...

"Then how I can harm you now I love you more than my life"

You don't know truth if you get know you will not leave him and me...

Dev's pov

I know everything babygirl but now I'll make you forget him coz Siddhi sirf Dev ki hai I know you love me but didn't realised because of that bastard....

I kissed on her head to calm her...I know she is still scared...i took her the room...made her lay on bed...and left that room...

Siddhi's pov

I got call from vaibhav...

"I am sorry yaar for that behavior"

"It's ohk yaar please mujhe yaha se le chalo he is mafia king DJ "

"He freaking mafia he can find you in a sec and you know he is mad in love we can't take any risk"

"Please"

"Ohk come your dad's home hum waha se kahi door chale jaayenge"

I nodded and cut the call

Dev's pov

I again entered in room...she was packing her bags

"Where are you going?!"

"Ho..me...m...um..a i..s n..o..t we..ll

"Why are you shattering?"

"I am ? No "

"Am I look fool to you?!"

"What do you mean"

"Mrs Joshi I am tapping your phone I know why are you packing your bags "

"A...w.."

"Itna hi usse pyar tha to kyu ane diya itne kareeb "

"W..galti se"

"Chhoti bachhi nhi ho tum jo galti se ho gya"

"I am sorry"

"Ab galti ki h to saja to milegi Na ab tum is kamre se bahar tak nhi niklogi "

"But..."

"No but but get it "

And I left the room...goes in secret room...I take a gun and shooted on wall..I was hella angry...how dare she cheated on DJ now she will meet devil inside of me...I was hitting on punching bag in anger... suddenly I Heard foot steps of someone...No one knows about this room except siddhi.. I saw she was entering in room...

"Who gave you permission to come in my personal space" I shouted on her..she get shattered by my voice

"Y..ou.."

"he was Dev but now DJ will not have anyone permission to come in my personal room did you understand" I  shouted loud..

Tears started coming from her eyes...she moved towards me saw my hand...

"Ohh god it's bleeding a lod" She held my hand

I jerked her hand...

"Don't dare to touch me or trying to show fake concern"

"Aap apne aap ko samjhte kya hai I know maine bohot galtiyan ki hai but I care for you as friend wo kaise dikhega aapko aap to pyar me pagal h na pyar ke alwa bhi rishte hote h duniya me"

She said in angry voice...I first time saw her like this...she take first-aid kit...apply antibiotic and did dressing of my hand..I was just starring at her...

"Lo ho gya mr ego 🙄" she rolled her eyes I was Just seeing at her romantically...

"Ab ghoor kya rhe hai "

"Meri aakhe me kise bhi ghooru"

"But I am not your property get it"

"You're "

I pulled her in my arms...

"Did you know mr ego I just realised you're just having a attraction for me"

"No way if you didn't know na so don't say anything about my love Mrs piddi"

"Don't call me piddi ohk and yes i am your just a attraction"

"If you think you're just attraction so yes I accept I am possessive about you but when I saw at first time in that cafe  I was just starring at you I thought it's just attraction because of beauty...I tried to forget you many times but you always disturbed me in my dreams I started stalking you...I was in madly deeply in love with you your lips , your smile, your this back eyes, with you're chubby cheeks, you got a perfect peaceful smile who can made anyone fall in love with you just with you're smile..when I saw you that day in rain you're looking heavenly gorgeous...I got to know about your name...next day I get to know about your dad I call them... next day I reached to your home... IT'S NOT ANY ATTRACTION ITS LOVE DID YOU GET IT"

She was numb...guilt clearly mentioning in her eyes...her eyes get teary...I cupped her face...

"I'll love you till the my breath "

I hugged her...she hugged me back...ik she loves me but didn't relised...I promise I'll give you that much love and you'll definitely relised your love..

Siddhi's pov

What am I doing yaar he loves me and Vaibhav also..I am secured in his arms

"I think you should take rest" i spoke tryig to avoid him...

Suddenly He lift me in his arms and take to his room..placed me on bed...made me lay down on bed...

"Tum yaha aram Karo main yahi hoon"

Tbc