his dark side

After sometime

Author pov

She was seating on sofa... holding her waist...Dev was laughing...

"Why are you laughing ?!"

"Kaise Kamar pkad ke baithi ho "

"Don't laugh too much it's because of you"

"What i did ?! "

"Dekhiye to bhole"

"Yes I know I am Innocent but kisko dekhne ko bol rhi ho ?"

"You and Innocent ?! Shaqal dekhiye apni mirror me"

"Ik I am handsomest"

"Muh miya mitthu "

"Seat here I'll come "

"Ohk "

He Left...she was seating peacefully Suddenly she felt someone's hand on her shoulder..she turns back...

"Vaibhav"

"Umm I am sorry for yesterday's behavior see what I brought for you..."

"Teddy and chocolate"

She said in excited tone...and hugged him...he hugged her back...suddenly Dev entered saw them hugging he was hella angry seeing them but he controlled himself..

"I love you" vaibhav said while breaking hug...

"I love you too"

Dev was in shock...his love betrayed him with his rival...

"Vaibhu I want to go away from here"

"Just one month I'll takeover Dev's business then we'll go from here"

"No yaar why if he get to know about it he will not leave you alive"

"Please for me"

"Ohk...I am sorry main Dev bohot karib jaa chuki hoon"

"Yaar kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai it's just small sacrifice and waise bhi he is your husband he have rights on you and please don't do anything like that ki humara plan kharab ho"

"What kind of lover you're who is saying to his love ki spend night with another person"

"I know you enjoyed with him see this hickeys say all your lips are swollen"

"You just go from here don't dare show your face to me again"

She pushed him...he leaves from there...she fall on her knees...started crying...suddenly she heard foot steps she immediately wipes her tears..

"Aap aagye ?"

"Hmm why are you crying?!"

He knows reason but he wants to listen from her mouth

"Am I crying ?! No main kaha ro rhi hoo kuch chala gya hoga undar "

She tried to hide her tears..He gives her suspicious look

"Suniye na woh I want to eat pizza "

"Ohk main order kar deta hoo"

Dev's pov

Why you're hiding from me and what a great topic changer you're..you betrayed me na ms siddhi now I'll show you Real Dev Joshi be ready ab Tak Dev ka pyar dekha now you'll saw my Madness

I ordered pizza for us...

Siddhi's pov

After 30 mints door bell ranged..I get excited...

"Mera pizzaaa" I jumped like kid..

Dev giggles at me..

I opened door..I was about to take pizza from that delivery boy...he was looking at me with lusty to eyes...he touches my hand intensionally...I quickly take pizza from him...Dev noticed him on door

"Mr delivery boy come inside I want to give you reward.."

He come inside the home...he was constantly looking at me...Dev took gun out and pointed on him

"You're starring at love of biggest mafia DJ aka Dev Joshi "

What he is ma...fia D..D..J

"Not only mistake of stare at her you touched her didn't you know she is mine only mine no one can see at her so touch karna to door hi hai"

He comes towards me..and opened camera...

"As you can see a beautiful woman standing here nahh don't dare to stare at her she is mine if anyone come near her you all know DJ Kya kar skta hai aur Kya nahi "

He softly kissed on my cheeks...He shoots him in front of camera and upload that video on his social media...I was hella scared now.. if he get know about vaibhav...he is mad in my love...I was shivering my whole body gets cold...he noticed...

"What happened ? "

I goes away from him...

" No no please stay away from me You're freaking mafia king DJ "

I was crying and shouting too...he was coming towards me I was stepping back...

"Please I'll not harm you I am your husband"

" No you're Mafia you can kill anyone"

I was crying badly...he held my wrist and pulled me into a hug...

....TBC