hott romance

This chapter is filled with mature scenes 😗

At club

She was drinking whole bottle...she lost her senses...she wrapped her arms around his neck...

"You're not in senses"

" I am in sense baby" she said while giggling like a little kid..

He was starring at her cute antics..she pulled him closer...he was seeing in her eyes...she moved towards his lips softly kissed him...he kissed back to her...soft kiss turned into a passionate..."you know you're so cute I love you" first time he heard that three magical words from her mouth..."I love you more" he replied

"I know you love me more" he lift her in his arms

"Where we're going ?"

"To home"

"No I want to play that game "

"Let's go home then We'll play a interesting game more than this games"

"Sachi ?!"

"Muchi"

She made a pout in whole car ride...

"Why you made that pout?!"

"Am I look cute?"

"You already cuter..."

In sometime they reached home...he lift her...soon they reached at his room..he made her sat on bed corner...

"Which game you're talking about ?!"

"We'll play tommorow now you sleep "

"No I want play now "

He pinned her to bed...locked her hands...

"We'll play tomorrow now sleep like good girl"

"No I am not good girl I am bad girl"

She made cute pout...

"Yes you're bad girl of Daddy "

"Where is dad ?! "

He laughed...

"Not dad babygirl it's Daddy "

"Umm what's difference between them ?!"

" I'll show you"

He smashed his lips on her...softly smooches them..she kissed back him... She placed her arms around his neck and caressed his neck and hairs...he was laying over her taking care to not put his wait on her..They were kissing each other sensually...he pecked her chin..then he kissed on her neck sensually...she was moaning his name....he kissing her sensually on stomach...then he made her sat on bed...he smiled and kissed on her anklets...he held her hand and pulled her to him..she fall on his chest...he held from waist..and kissed on her neck while removing her blouse's knot...she kissed him madly...he kissed her back....they both lost in each other's...then he removed her saree..he kissed on her collar bone...she pulled off his shirt...he layed on her...soon room filled with moans..they were kissing each other madly...they broke the kiss cause of oxygen lack...she was moaning hard by taking his name..he locked her hand and pinned to the bed and kissed her on lips again...

After sometime they both tired..lays down on bed...

"Did my babygirl enjoyed game ?!"

"A lot "

She placed her head on his chest...he wrapped his arms around her protectively...he pulled blanket on both...And kissed on her hairs..soon she slept in his arms..he also slept

At morning

She woke up with headache...she was wrapped with blanket...she get flashback of last night..she held her head...

Siddhi's pov

"Oh noo shitt how can I?! siddhi you need to stay away from him"

I get up from bed...I was taking shower for some relief...

He is really nice I mean he never forced me for anything..uski jagah koi aur hota to patni keh kar kab ka kuch kar deta but he never forced me..wo to main bewkoofo ki tarh pee li ab us bande ko to yahi lagta h ki I love him.. is really am I in love with him ?! No I can't...I love vaibhav...

I took shower and came out from bathroom in towel...

He is not home so I can do anything..

Suddenly I felt strong arms around my waist...I saw he was dev...

"A..I wanna change rukiye aap "

"Why are you being shy did you forget yesterday night"

Unknowingly a sight blush come on my face..my cheeks got red like tomato...

Suddenly he pinned me to the wall and comes near to me

Whenever he comes closer to me my heart beat get closer... it's never felt this before with vaibhav but I felt strong connection with him...I feel safe in his arms...he is just handsome.. his lips...his that dark brown eyes...I love his eyes a lot

(A/N : author also love his eyes a lot 😙😗)

Suddenly he leaned towards my lips...I closed my eyes..a unknown smile come on my face....he pecked my lips softly..I kissed back...he held my waist then he kissed on my neck passionately...he was turned on because me...I was also loving his sensual touches...my hairs was wet because that some water drops falling on my lips and chest...that's making more sensual to this scene.."you're heavenly gorgeous my lady.." he whispered in my ears huskily..I just smiled...he placed his one hand on my cheek and started caressing my cheek and kissing me passionately...I was lost in him...he lift me and placed on bed...he pulled off my towel "didn't you tired from last night" I asked him "naah I'll never tired from loving you" he said huskily...I always loose in front his charm...he kissed on my chest...

I hugged him in pain..."did am I hurting you a lot ?!" He asked " nah" I replied..he continued...

TBC....