Chapter 1- Field trip

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung Roseanné!! Come back here, you squirrel!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs, chasing after a girl that was running away from her, bumping into multiple students that were near her and resulting in multiple curses. But did she care? No.

 Finally, after minutes of running, the girl named Rosé finally gave up, and they fell on the hard cemented floor of the rooftop, panting heavily while placing their hands on their chest to ease the pain.

They both looked at each other and started laughing in glee.

Rosé and Y/n were besties since diapers. Both of them were together through thick and thin and had each other's back no matter what happened. They both were inseparable then, now, and will forever be inseparable. Both of them did have fights with each other but would be quick to apologize to each other.

"Yah. Park Chaeyoung! We should get going now, Or else we'll be late for class." Y/N said as a sigh escaped her lips, and she stood up, helping Rosé to get up too.

Both Y/N and Rosé went downstairs from the rooftop and went towards their geography class.

Upon entering the class, they were met with the view of 10th grade teenage girls putting makeup on their faces as if decorating a cake, and rowdy boys flexing their imaginary muscles to each other in order to impress the opposite gender.

The two girls were disgusted and decided to sit at the back where no one would pay attention to them and let them do what they want. Rosé and Y/N both went towards the last seat and sat there, taking out their stationery and textbooks. They started talking with each other to kill time. 

A loud bang on the door immediately silenced the whole room. The Geography teacher, Miss Yang entered the classroom with her a couple of (Teachers pet)students behind her, carring supplies. Even though she was young and beautiful, her attitude was strict, precise, and on point.

"Y'all will be doing a school project together on the flora and fauna of Korea, and for that, we all will be going to the forest for further studies. We'll be camping there for a week straight and the groups will be chosen by me. This is gonna be a combined study, so the other sections are also gonna join us." Miss Yang cleared her throat after speaking, and all the students in the classroom sighed out in boredom including Rosé and Y/N.

"The groups are posted there on the soft board, so go and check who are y'all teamed up with Right now." Miss Yang death panned and all the students made their ways towards the soft board not wanting to be eaten up alive by the young teacher and went to their respective partners after the other students of section B joined the class.

Y/N and Rosé looked up upon hearing the chair screeching in front of them and saw two handsome boys sitting in front of them. They both looked at the girls and smiled warmly, trying to make them feel comfortable

"Hi, the name's Choi Yeonjun and this is Park Jimin." The guy named Yeonjun said warmly and Rosé then went on introducing herself followed by Y/N.

"Heyya, my name's Park Rosé and this is Y/N, Jeon Y/N." Rosé finished with a smile and proceeded to a handshake with Yeonjun, while Y/N turned her gaze towards Jimin to share a handshake too.

"You've got a pretty name, Y/n..."

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*