An aggressive encounter

(Aki's POV:
I rolled into the kitchen, and hung the orders up onto the order rack. "Hey Sanji, you handled that guy out there really well. That was really funny how you called him out like that." I giggled. "WAITER~~!!" I heard the lieutenant yell from the dining room. "I stand corrected, *aggravated sigh* I got it." I groaned as I rolled out of the kitchen and out into the dining room. I rolled over to Lt. Fullbody and took a deep breath before putting on a smile and rolling over to him and his date. "Is there a problem here?" I asked. "Yes." Fullbody said. He pointed into his soup, there was a bug in it. "What is this fly doing in my soup?!" he shouted. I took a closer look at the fly. "Well sir, it appears to be a backstroke." I heard a few people start snickering, I smirked. Fullbody stood up, he looked furious. Next thing I knew...the table was in pieces on the ground, the bowls of soup were shattered. Fullbody looked me in the eyes. "You have no idea who you're toying with, dog." Fullbody growled, holding his iron fist in front of my face. I just stood there, looking down at the now soup soaked carpet. "I AM A CUSTOMER!!! How dare you treat me with that attitude, you little brat!!" Fullbody yelled in my face. "Fullbody, stop it! Let it go please!" Fullbody's date yelled. "Has all that money and power clouded your judgment, you over grown asshole?" I said in a soft, growly voice. "What was that, you brat?" Fullbody growled. I lifted my leg into the air. "Cobra~SNAP!!" I side kicked Fullbody in the waist, I heard a crack on contact, it sent him flying across the restaurant. He slammed into a wall and slumped down to the ground. I rolled over to him and lifted his head up so I could stare him dead in the eyes. "No. You don't know who you're toying with." I growled. I picked Fullbody up by his neck and threw across the restaurant and onto the entrance path. Fullbody sat up and started backing away from me as I rolled over to him. My eyes turned black, my pupils turned red and I went into full attack mode, I bared my claws and went for the final blow.
(Fullbody's POV:
I stared in horror at the waiter. He was so strong, and fast. He was so fast that when he dashed towards me...he disappeared, only to reappear again right in front of me, mere inches away from my face, his sharp teeth glistened in the light of the restaurant. He had his hand raised in the air with what looked like sharp claws on his fingertips. He had this infuriated look on his face. His eyes were black with blood red pupils that were bloodshot. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst until, "GRAB HIM OR THE LIEUTENANT'S A DEAD MAN!!" I heard one of the chefs yell. I opened my eyes and the watier was being restrained by three cooks. He was thrashing and snarling at me.
(back in Aki's POV:
I thrashed back and forth trying to push my way through the cooks holding me back. "LET GO OF ME, I'M GONNA KILL IM'!!" I shouted, digging my claws into one of the cook's arms. "I CAN'T STAND IGNORANT SNOBS LIKE YOU!!" I growled. "Aki, calm down!!" One of the chefs yelled at me. "I'll get you, big shot!!" I said in a low toned, growling voice.
(Back in Fullbody's POV:
I whimpered. 'Is he insane!?' I thought to myself.
(back in Rayna's POV:
*CRASH* "What now!?!" One of the cooks yelled. It was Luffy and the restaurant's owner. "That was scary!" Luffy exclaimed as the owner got off of him. I facepalmed. "God damn you Luffy." I whisper groaned, shaking my head. "Chef, what are you doing!?" shouted one of the chefs holding Aki back. "Curses, look at that ceiling!! THAT'S YOUR FAULT, BRAT!!" The chef yelled. "YOU JUMPED ON ME TOO HARD!!" Luffy argued. 'Wait, I recognize that man! Is that...Red Foot Zeff!?' I thought in astonishment. Zeff at the time, was an elderly-looking man who still retained his blonde-colored hair, which he kept underneath his extra-long chef's hat. His mustache was considerably long, and he had a beard. He wore a chef's uniform, with a blue ascot, and white apron. He had lost his right leg in an accident a few years back, he had a peg leg and he seemed to have no trouble walking with it. "CHEF!! YOU GOTTA STOP AKI!!" One of the cooks that was holding Aki back yelled. "Aki!! Attacking the clientele again!?!" Zeff shouted. "Zip it, asshole." Aki yelled, baring his teeth. "He sure is!! And this one's a lieutenant in the navy!!" The man with the shaven head shouted. "DO YOU WANT TO RUIN ME!?!" Zeff shouted, kicking Aki in the face with his peg leg. I sat up from my seat.
(Luffy's POV:
I looked at the dude that shot the cannon balls at us earlier. "Hey, I know that guy! He's the cannon man!" I said.
(Fullbody's POV:
My eyes went wide with shock. "YOU GET OUT OF HERE, TOO!!" The chef shouted, kicking me in the face with his peg leg. 'What!? Even the chef!?! None of you know how to treat a customer! Don't you realize who I am!?' I thought to myself. 'Nasty bunch of restaurant bullies!! You're worse than pirates!!' I thought. "The customer is King, got dat!?" The shaven head cook yelled at the waiter. 'Are they...', "Only if they're willing to eat your shit." The waiter said. ',really cooks and waiters!?' "Patty!! Aki!! If you're gonna fight, do it in the kitchen!!" The chef yelled at both of them.
(Back in Rayna's POV:
The doors of the restaurant busted open. "Lt. Fullbody!! It's- It's terrible!!" The marine in the doorway shouted. "SORRY, SIR!! HE GOT AWAY FROM THE SHIP'S BRIG!!" The marine shouted. "This place is a madhouse..." I heard Luffy say.