𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆

Shinobu POV

Shinobu POV

"Hm..so bored.."

I was so bored until an idea pop out of my head.

"Hm..how about I spend time with my hobby..Which is teasing Tomioka-san."

I go out of my room and search Tomioka.

"Hm..where is he.."

I walking around and I saw Tomioka just sit on the ground while looking at the tree. "Eh.."

I giggle.

I walk behind Tomioka. "Oi~ Tomioka-san~ What are you doing? I was searching for you everywhere ^^."

He just silent.

"...💢" I immediately sit on the ground beside him. I talk to him again.

"Tomioka-san. How dare you ignore me like that. If you want a friend..You have to talk to them."

Tomioka still don't look at me. "Kochou..pls don't disturb me. I want to be alone for a moment."

"Eh.. you're no fun Tomioka-san.."

Both of us just silent.

"Hm..." I poke Tomioka cheek. "Tsun-tsun"

"Kochou.. what are you doing?."

I poke again. "This is how to get closer to someone Tomioka-san." I smiled.

I poke again and again. "Tsun-tsun".

Tomioka hold my hands. My eyes wide.

He put down my hands. Maybe he feel that I'm really annoying..I feel kinda sad.

He poke my cheek and said. "Tsun..tsun.."

I was shock and blush a bit.

Tomioka give a small smile at me.

"My my~..You want to get closer with me? Well then..Let's be friend Tomioka-san!"

"You must be bored around me..if you want to be friend with me.."

"I don't care at all! Beside I really like you Tomioka-san!

He stare at me.

I realized what I just say. "E-eh- No. I mean..I like you as a friend!" I look away and hide my face. Blushing.

Tomioka giggled. "Sure.."

I stand up fast. "Good to hear that! N-now I need to go. I have a work to do." I walk away fast from him. It's really embarrassing.

Giyuu POV

"She really weird..But..she really nice to me..even she make me mad sometimes -.-.."