── chapter fifteen

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
                                    ❝ you make me horny

              - ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌                                    ❝ you make me horny

third person.

"i can't believe i let you convince me into staying the night.." tyla pressed her lips together while she stared blankly up at the ceiling, the boy laid beside her still half asleep with his arms around her as he kept her close and his head nuzzled into her neck.

"it's not the first time we've spent the night together.." zach's reminded her and speaking in a complete mumbled then placing a few small soft kisses on her collar bone, "and hopefully not the last."

"you really think i'm gonna get with you, don't you?" she glanced down at the boy before looking back at the ceiling, hearing a small hum from him. "you know.. if you start believing that i won't get with you, you won't be as hurt when it happens.."

"or more surprised if it does happen?" he tilted his head to look up at her, a smile on his face as he could barely keep his eyes open.

"if that's what makes you sleep at night, then sure," she let out a small laugh and playfully shaking her head as his dull, half asleep excited reaction.

"do you wanna watch a movie or something?" he suggested as he lifted his head up to properly look at her.

"a movie? at like eleven am, no thank you i'm ready get up and go home," she said with a small scoff. "i've got things to do kid."

"but i just wanna lay here with you all day," he yawned while keeping his head rested against her.

"..wouldn't your parents be coming home soon?" she softly furrowed while reaching over to the bedside table for her phone. "it's actually a little after eleven already."

"they're not coming home till like one i think, so we have like two hours to make out," he replied.

"get up them," she lightly nudged him with her shoulder that he was laying on.

he sat up and stretched his arms a little as he yawned once again. "okay i'm ready," he crossing his legs as he turned around in the spot to face her, grabbing ahold of her hands.

"i'm not being serious," she let out a small giggle while she also sat up.

"once? not even one kiss?"

tyla playfully let out a sigh, shaking his hands off of her then placing them on either of his cheeks. pulling him in closer to herself and attaching their lip, moving them in sync for a few seconds.

she only planned for it to last a couple seconds but zach had other plans, he shifted his position and carefully swung his leg over her body while he gently pushed her back down on the bed and hovered over the top of her.

he pulled away, both giving each other a smile. "you should see the hickeys on your neck," he whispered into her ear before a few soft kisses around that area.

"i don't wanna be reminded," she copied his tone, softly pulling his head back and reconnecting their lips.

"..you make me horny"

"okay, and you've ruined it now," she said with a small laugh while she removed her hands from his cheeks and gently pushed the boy off of herself. "i'm going to go use your shower."

"okay," he agreed.

tyla got up from the bed, watching zach as his eyes scanned over her body wearing short shorts and a fitted cropped tank top with nothing underneath. she walked around to the other side of the bed, slowing down slightly once she realised he also wasn't getting up.

"you're not gonna show me there.. or at least where to find a towel?" she questioned, snapping the boy out of his daze.

"nope," he shook his head while staying under the sheets, not even sitting up. "you know where the bathroom is. and the door next to it, the hallway cupboard, that's where you find the towels."

"oh thanks," she jokingly shook her head, leaning down and placing another quick kiss on his lips mainly to mess with him a little more.

tyla left him all alone in the bedroom and made her way down the hallway, opening the door her instructed her to and grabbing out a towel before going into the bathroom, locking the door behind herself — she was comfortable around him but at the same time she wasn't sure if she was ready for him to see her fully naked.

after turning the water on to warm up, she pulled her top off and examined her neck and chest area in the mirror. a small smile her lips at the sight of the numerous hickey zach had given her the pervious night, which hadn't fade much since the last time she checked.

she couldn't figure out why and would also never admit it out loud to anyone, but she has actually been enoying kissing him and just being around him in general. maybe it's because she never experienced anything like it in the past and it was all completely new to her, but nonetheless she liked it.

she liked how she could forget about everything else going on when it was just the two of them inside the walls of a bedroom.

and although she would constantly tease him about how he felt or how he's always wanting to kiss her, she knew she also felt that way in the moments.

yet when she'd be home alone or with friends that was a different story, she'd always be deep in the thoughts while questioning what she was doing with him and mentally calling herself 'stupid' for the decisions she's made.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
a different book being updated?? who am i?? anyway the whole time while writing this all i could think about was ideas for the joker and the queen... it's an addiction at this point lmao

oh also maybe there's ten chapters left in this but alsooo there a possibility that we're halfway now idk i haven't decided yet