── chapter nineteen

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
                                         ❝ kissed him once

              - ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌                                         ❝ kissed him once

third person.

it was next day, tyla and her friends had all came back to her place after school and were currently hanging out in her bedroom with music somewhat quietly playing as they talked and sort of done their own things.

tyla laid with her head in finnan's lap as she watching him scroll through his phone, while the other two girls were looking through tyla's makeup and playfully judging her for how little she owned, and corbyn and jack were struggling over their assignment that they had barely started with a week left to complete.

the six hanging out like this wasn't the most common thing for them to do since they almost never had time. but still when it did happen it was never something where the group was fully involved in a conversation, it was alway like they were now.

"this assignment's bullll-shit," jack groaned, rolling his eyes at this laptop in front of him. "i don't understand what this has to do with us."

"we all have to do it, stop complaining," tyla responded in a very monotone, her eyes not moving away from finnan's phone. "at least you have a friend to do it with."

"have you finished yours?" corbyn asked.

"uh almost.. i've gotta finish a couple things then check what zach's done," she explained, receiving a small nod from the boy although she couldn't see it.

the three went back to what they were preoccupied with. tyla looked at the boy she was laying on and tilting her head a little as she gave him a small smile after noticing the slight frown on his face.

"you okay?" she whispered.

"yeah, i'm good," finnan quickly nodded while returning the smile before bringing his attention back to his phone, tyla doing the same for a few seconds.

"tyla, do you use this?" imogen looked over at the girl on the bed, asking while holding a concealer tube up.

"uh.." she sat up slightly and looked back at her friend to see what makeup item she was talking about, "yea, i have used it before."

"hm interesting.." she hummed.

"what the fuck would you use green lipstick for?!" jack furrowed, bringing the attention himself.