── chapter eighteen

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
                                              ❝ you love me

              - ͙۪۪̥˚┊PILLOWTALK┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌                                              ❝ you love me

third person.

"okay it's been half an hour," zach said while he closed his laptop and sat up, looking over at tyla who was still deep in typing. "let's do something else now, i'm ready."

she kept her fingers hovering over the keyboard of her laptop as she glanced at him, a state of slight disbelief on her face. "did you seriously time it?" she questioned since they made a deal to work on their assignment for at least thirty minutes to begin with.

"i'm just boredd," he groaned, falling back on the bed — this time laying with his head on the pillow instead of on his stomach, the opposite way around like he previous was.

"well.. i've got the information of this section here now and i want to finish writing it before i get distracted, okay?" she watched him nod while not even looking back at her. "then we can do something together."

"like what?"

"zachary, if you keep talking you can go home instead," she simply responded without giving him any more attention and continuing to type on her laptop.

"okay.." he softly replied, grabbing his phone and starting to scroll through it to pass time.

another almost twenty minutes passed by and after doing not only the section she told him about but also starting the next, tyla finally finished up. making sure to save the document before closing her laptop while getting up from her bed and placing it on her bedside table.

"you're done," zach quickly sat up and put his phone down, watching her.

"yeah i'm going to the bathroom first though, i'll be back," she responded, giving him a small smile as she made her way over to her bathroom.

as zach waited for her, he adjusted his position so he was more lent against the pillows and headboard of the bed as he lightly tapped his thighs with his finger tips in a rhythmic pattern and humming to himself to distract him from being bored once again.

"so what do you want to do?" tyla questioned as she reentered the room, snapping the boy out of his mind.

"have sex."

"no, that's not happening today," she softly shook her head, now standing in front of him beside the bed. "i'm not ready for that just yet.."

"okay well.. we could um i don't know like make out or something," he replied, respecting her and suggested something different. "oo we could maybe be a little more touchy feely."

"oh yeah.. what do you mean by that?" she slightly raised a brow as she got on top of him, placing herself on his lap and her arms loosely around his neck.

"i- uh um," he stuttered slightly out of the sudden shook.

"actually i need to take these off," she said referring to her jeans as she got off of him. "now prepare yourself kid, you're about to see legs and a thong- actually the one i have on is a little more modest that most, more of like a bikini cut."

"i don't know what any of that means but if you're getting naked, i don't really care," he responded, keeping his eyes glued on the girl.

tyla's sight stayed on her hands as she unbutton and unzipped her jeans, knowing if she glanced over at him at any point while taking them off she'll second guess it all and become awkward.

"you're.. wow," zach said while examining her as she moved her jean to the side with her foot and adjusted the band of her panty. "get back on me noww."

although this wasn't the first time he's seen her in clothes that were completely fitted to her body, there was something about this time and the fact he could see that bit more skin that turned him on without any physical stimulation.

"where are your manners?" she jokingly raised a brow at him as she repositioned herself where she previous was on his lap and rewrapped her arms around his neck.

"thank you," he slightly mumbled, placing his hands on her hips as she leaned in and connected their lips.

they were already quite comfortable with each other but with each kiss that was shared the even more free they felt. eventually to where tyla was slowly grinding herself against him while zach hands guided her, helping her keep a steady pace.

a soft sinister giggle came from her mouth and she slightly smirked in the kiss as she begun to feel the tip of his hard shaft rub up against her clothed pussy, and gradually upped the speed in which she was rocking her hips.

"oh my god-" he quietly moaned through the kiss, swallowing his words as he held her in place for a few seconds, the feeling of precum releasing from him cock and slightly soaking his boxers.

"you good?" she pulled away while still keeping her face close to his as she let out another small giggle. she watched him subtly bite down on his lip while nodding.

"mhm, keep going."

"okay," she whispered before reattaching her lips on his, this time more passionately kissing him and continuing with the fiery hip movements.

not only was zach enjoying it, which she could easily tell, but she was as well. the state of it all, and the sensation she felt from being able to feel his member rub up against her clit despite the couple layers of fabric between, it make her body feel some type of way.

tyla tilted her head to the side as he moved his lips down to her neck — not caring if he left a mark because she simply didn't want to ruin the moment. her breath starting to heighten and small gasps escaped her lips as her pussy got more wet.

"uuh- i fucking hate that i let you talk me into this," she softly spoke with a slight stutter and small moans as she slightly slowed down her movement, not completely coming to a stop because she liked the feeling that she was currently getting.

"it's because you love me," he replied, moving back to kissing her lips.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i.. apologise lmao for how all over the place this was and the um slight raunchiness that may or may not get more intense from here.. 😳 i promise i'm innocent