3.Virgin Mari

Marianne's POV

"Hello, my name is Marianne Butler," I gave a smile to the camera, gesturing my hands in prayer form. The camera zoomed out to show me sitting in a church. "I am a Christian southern bell raised in little southern Kansas. My goal in Ex-Factor is to bring some Jesus and a little pinch of sugar to the group." I winked and heard a little twinkle sound affect.

"And cut!" The director shouted and the crew bustled out the church. "Marianne honey the limo is here for you."

I blushed at how he used the word "honey" and felt flustered.

Gosh Marianne, lust is a sin.

I nodded and headed towards the fancy limosine and hummed some Christian hymns. The limo driver rolled the sound proof privacy window up as I tried to get him to sing along.

As we pulled up towards a large mansion my jaw dropped and I held my bible closely to my heart. The camera crew we already waiting and followed me as I went into the house.

"I'm Kimiko Sony, you are you hoe?"

"Marianne Butler, pleasure to meet-"

"Okay whatever, I got here first so the master bedroom is mine."

I nodded and saw a man unconscious on the floor and guessed that was Miss Sony's ex. I gulped as the doorbell rang and I knew it would be one of my ex boyfriends.

"Yo yo yo! My brother this crib is tight!" My black boyfriend Jamarcus walked in talking on the phone. My jaw dropped, and with my head feeling light, I fainted on the marble floors.

"Baby girl wake up."

I screamed at Jamarcus' grill in my phase.

"Why you?!" I cried out and scrambled from the floor. I had only two ex boyfriends. One was a nice man from Kansas and the other was Jamarcus who was from the city. My parents would be so ashamed of me since they had no clue about Jamarcus. Everyone in Kansas knew little Marianne Butler had jungle fever and only dated black guys but everyone will be shocked at the type of man Jamarcus was.

He had a gold grill covering all of his teeth, a gold chain, pants big enough for Chris Christie and the swagger that would make a nun scream.

Kimiko was watching the whole thing, "Oo girl I see you. You like that black cock-"

"Glory no! I mean-I am a mistress of god-"

"AND you're a mistress damn girl!"

"Nonono Adultery is a sin!"

"Lighten up Mother Mari, you know he ripped you open!"

"I am a virgin!" I clutched my bible and touched my purity ring.

Jamarcus laughed,"Girl stop lying, you know I hit that. Don't you remember the baby scare? Whew that shit was close am i right?"

I began to sweat nervously at the cameras in my face, gathering the scene that would get me ex-communicated from church. And for the second time...

I fainted.

*****************************
Hey guys!
How do you like Virgin Mari? Jamarcus is my soul personified. Do not forget to comment and vote and all that :)

-Allie