13. Good Job Java

Java's POV:

"And cut great job man !" The director winked at me before clearing away the camera crew. It took everything in me to not scuff out loud at the bastard.

I got my degree at John Hopkins graduating at the top of my class. What the HELL am I doing here as a fake Jamaican TV host ?

I haven't even been to Jamaica for Christ's sake !

I sighed before throwing my stupid green, yellow, and red beanie down on the ground.

"Java you could do so much better then this show" I thought to myself, "This bullshit is gonna air on MTV. MTV really must've had hella budget cuts"

"Hey... Umm Java is it ?" A soft voice came from behind me. The small girl with that gigantic cross necklace looked up at me.

"Yeah I'm Java man ! What ya want fam ?"

"You don't have to pull that fake accent on me. Trust me, we can all tell it's fake"

We both laughed lightly. I have to admit, she's really pretty (you know, set aside the whole Virgin Mary thing). She's actually the only contestant to acknowledge my presence.

"D-do you wanna go get a drink or something ?" I didn't even realize I had asked out loud before her cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh- Lordy no, I don't drink."

"Come on. How about I drink for you and you drive ?" My tall figure stood tall over her but my hands gently grabbed hers with a light squeeze. She blushed even harder but slightly nodded.

I guess this show wouldn't be so bad after all.

~~~

The loud instrumental to Hollaback Girl filled my ears. My eyes flustered open to see nothing but a white ceiling. The room I was didn't register in my mind.

Where the hell am I ?

The vibration and loud ringtone just kept ringing; making the sudden headache thump harshly. I sat up right and rubbed my eye with the back of my hand.

"What the hell happened ?" I turned my head in all directions until it met the small iPhone vibrating on the night stand by the bed. The problem was that it was too far to grab.

I extended my arm to grab my phone but it wouldn't make it. I scooted myself a bit more off the bed to reach it. My hand almost came into contact with it but-

"OH MY GOD !" A voice screamed out of nowhere making me fall to the ground with a grand thud.

"WHAT HAPPENED ? WHAT ? WHAT ??" My arms flew up in a karate stance but they immediately dropped at who was laying in bed, right beside where I was.

Their hair was in a scraggly mess while their eyes just roamed my whole body. Their eyes widening at the region between my legs. A hot embarrassed blush painted across my face.

"Ayo, make up and hair in 10 min- Jesus, Mary, and Joseph !!" Both them and I spun our heads in the direction of the door to see a producer standing their in horror. Their eyes once again roamed me and landed on my region.

Flustered, I scrambled to find the nearest object and yanked it to cover my manhood.

Shit I was in a lot of trouble.

****************************

Hey ^.^

Short and ugly update. Blah. Yeah.

Have a good Saturday ❤️