Chapter Ten: Isn't Worth It

Tess

I stared at him. Him. Out of all the people in the world to come here, why him? I turned to Jack, who had put his mask back on and started walking towards me. Jack put his arm around me and held me close to him. "What do you want, Jeff?" he asked in a rough tone. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked back to Jeff. He looked hurt. Had he really expected me to wait for him all these years? After everything he did to me, did he expect me to forgive him just like that? His hurt expression turn into anger. He balled his hands into fists and stared at us. "What the fuck is going on here?" His tone was menacing. I looked up at Jack. He just held me tighter, his gaze never leaving Jeff's face. "Get out." We're the only words he said. Jeff crossed his arms. "Not. Fucking. Happening." "Jeff. Get. Out. I'm not going to ask you again." Jeff snickered and made it obvious that he wouldn't be leaving. Jack let go of me and made a beeline for Jeff. He grabbed him by the front of his hoodie and slammed him against the wall. Hard. "You had no right to come back here. It's obvious that she doesn't want to see you. And I don't want to see your ugly fucking face either." Jeff growled. "You have the nerve to call me ugly!?" He grabbed Jacks mask and tore it off, throwing it to the floor. "Have you even looked in a fucking mirror?" He pushed Jack off of him. "At least I have eyes." Jack snarled and balled up his fists. I held him back, not wanting to see the major bloodshed this was gonna bring. "He isn't worth it. Just calm down." Jack sighed and grabbed my hand. I looked back at Jeff. "Get out of our house, Jeff. And get out of our lives." Jeff stood there, speechless before nodding and walking out. I turned away and started walking away from the door. I could feel Jeff's stare. I knew he was looking back at me. But I refused to look back at him. I heard Jack close the door and I keeled next to his mask. It had broken when Jeff threw it down. Jack put a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah..."

I'm fine.

____________________________________________________________________
Hello my little monsters. It's been quite a while since our last update and I thought that since you've been so patient, another update was the least I could do. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry it's so short, but updating on a tablet is terrible...anywho...I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter. Stay Strange!