Bad Puffer x Good Puffer

Requested by: 

Short but Sweet Fic

✩✩✩✩

Angered fish ran quickly, leaving his friend behind as Good Puffer stood there, watching in disbelief as Bad Puffer charged near. All he could do was continue to stand there for a few more quick moments before he was then swooped up and dragged by Bad Puffer who turned back around, leaving Angered fish behind as he yelled out for his cacky only for no one to answer back. Good quickly shut his eyes tightly, wincing at the pain as he was dragged, his back getting torn to shreds and his head feeling heavy and starting to pound. He could feel warm liquid begin to drench his backside but couldn't tell if it was the rapid waters he was being dragged through or blood. Learning his answer quickly, he passed out from blood loss.

Opening his eyes back up, he shuddered from the pain and felt tears prick at the sides of his eyes, Good then sitting up slowly and moving his arm behind his back, feeling around for the cuts. Surprisingly, he felt the cuts weren't exposed and upon further investigation, found he was all bandaged up from the chest down, with the heavy bandages stopping around his waist. He was surprised to finally take into consideration that he was also under a blanket and only had a few rough patches on his leg as well as dirt and sand everywhere. Although it still hurt, he still felt better than if he wasn't sort of fixed up like how he was in that moment. Speaking of that moment, Bad walked in and hesitantly looked away from the other.

With terror in his eyes, Good quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it over himself to hide as if that would do anything. It didn't. Bad chuckled and then quietly walked over, peering under the blanket and saw Good who was sitting there shaking. violently. Like a hood, Bad then tossed the blanket from Good's head, revealing the other to him. Good shut his eyes and held up his hands to his head, not wanting to be tortured or whatever Bad really planned to do. But Bad didn't do anything. In fact, he just stood there with a wide smile on his face. 

"What are you--"

Before Good could say anything else, Bad pulled him into a hug and laughed quietly under his breath. 

"I always did find you quite cute."

Good sat there, his face heating up, feeling confused as well. 

"No, this is wrong-- you're a monster, you hurt me and my friends. Why would I just accept your confession? After all you've done?" And with that, Good kicked Bad away and began to ran only to be grabbed by a tentacle and dragged back. 

"Sweetie, who do you think helped bandage you up? The tooth fairy? I did. I did this all for you. I- I can change for you dear, I promise." Good sat there in Bad's grasp, speechless. He didn't know what to do and if he tried to run, he'd just get dragged back. He really didn't have any other choice but to sit there and reluctantly nod, accepting the confession. Bad's smile quickly faded as he then set Good back down on the mattress, before turning away and sighing.

"No, you're right. I won't force you into something you have no say in. So just-- just go." Good didn't know what do do as he had mixed feelings. On one hand he felt bad and wanted to help Bad maybe be nicer but at the same time he couldn't just drop everything Bad had done from his name. He hurt his friends with no remorse no matter how much they begged and pleaded. Good sat in his mind, still confused wondering what had changed. Good stood up and looked around him, the door was right there, he could run, he could leave forever and forget this ever happened. But he didn't. Instead, he walked up to Bad and hugged him, letting out a small sigh and then smiling. 

"Will help." 

And Bad hugged back, smiling and making an internal promise to himself to try and be better for Good Puffer, who stood there, still embraced in Bad's arms.