Great_Day x Horrid_Night

Great sat down on the floor and eyed his backpack. He stared at it for a few more seconds before reaching for it and unzipping the zipper. He grabbed a small tennis ball out of the bag and then set the bag aside. He gripped the ball with his dominant hand and stared at the wall in front on him. He threw the ball towards the wall and caught it making a thud as it hit. He continued this for a few minutes until Horrid walked in to join him.

"Whatcha doin?" Horrid asked his boyfriend as he watched him bounce the ball back and forth before responding.

"What does it look like." Great responded catching the ball. Horrid nodded and watched silently for a moment before getting up. He stood behind Great and waited for the ball to bounce back. Great held out his hand expecting to catch it only for it to be pushed out of the way by Horrid's hand who caught the ball instead. Horrid giggled a bit as Great turned around and looked up to face Horrid. He narrowed his eyes and took the ball back from Horrid who held the ball out for him. Great turned back around and threw the ball again. Horrid caught it before Great could once more.

"Horrid!" Great grumbled as Horrid laughed again.

"Here, I'll throw it this time." Horrid chuckled as Great shrugged and turned around preparing for when Horrid threw the ball.

Horrid threw his arm out but didn't loosen his grip on the ball. Great made a quick motion in an attempt to catch what would be the ball. Horrid laughed internally and Great looked back at him to see the ball that was still in his hand.

"Oops." Horrid said.

"Fuck you." Great scoffed.

"Maybe later." Horrid smugly replied. Great just rolled his eyes and prepared for the ball to hopefully be thrown this time. Horrid threw the ball and Great caught it.

"Good throw." Great smiled.

"Thank you." Horrid replied before throwing the ball again. Great didn't realize this and the ball rolled past them. Horrid walked over and bent down to grab it. He walked back behind Great where he previously was and looked at Great.

"Are you ready this time?" He questioned.

"Yeah." Great responded as the ball was thrown. Great caught the ball and handed it back to Horrid to be thrown again. They continued this for a few more throws until Great stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. Horrid waited and tossed the ball back and forth between his hands. Great walked back into the living room with a drink in his hand. He took a sip before setting it down on the table and sitting back down to catch the ball again. Great rubbed his eye as Horrid spoke.

"Think fast." He said as he launched the ball with all his force against the wall. It darted at Great who was still rubbing his eye. His eyes widened as he saw the ball coming towards him at a rapid pace.

The ball hit Great square in the jaw making him fall back in pain. He gripped his jaw covering his mouth and he yelled out in sheer pain.

"FUCK." Great cried out as it was muffled by his hands. It hurt to speak which made him flinch as he said that. Horrid looked at him with shock in his eyes.

"Oh fuck- fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Horrid mumbled to himself as he ran out to find bandages to stop the bleeding. Great closed his eyes and breathed heavily. He was in a great amount of pain. (pun intended). Horrid dashed back into the room and grabbed Greats hands to move them away from his jaw. He saw a bruise on Greats jaw and blood all over. His mouth was bleeding so Horrid sat Great up so he didn't swallow any more blood. He shoved a few tissues into Greats mouth in an attempt to lessen the bleeding.

He grabbed a few pillows to prop Great up on and looked at him one last time to make sure he was alright before hastily walking back out of the room to grab his phone. He walked into his room and snatched his phone off the nightstand it rested on and searched up what to do. He wondered if he broke Greats jaw as he kept scrolling frantically.