chapter 3: the truth

Alright I think im going to do it more in the prospective of each character. Just think it would make the story better, ok glad thats out of the way.

After what felt like a long meating of nothing but asking questions that led to nothing other then slight answers that just raised more questions the meating was finally over.

After that I went to talk to Isabella about her opinion on the Mysterious strangers and why there here.

Apon opening isabellas door I was surprised to see she straight up made an entire prehistoric echo system out of just creatures made out of flowers.

"Woah" I said out loud due to how amazing it was.

"Hi, didn't see you there" issabella said before making a slide out of wood from a palm tree and sliding down.

"Hi Isabella, I was jsut wondering what your opinion on the strangers where" I replied with.

"Hmmm I don't know, maybe some kind of government thats just been formed for this place" said Isabella.

"Aren't we basically this places government?" I said

We both got a laugh out of thid before Isabella replied with "true".

"FAMILY MEATING" we heard abuela call. We both groaned at this due to the fact we just had one that didn't go so well.

After making it to our seats I heard on of the M.A.E or whatever its name is members say that they've been hiding something from us.

"Ok, first of all, what year is it" one of them asked"

"1902" everyone replied with at the same time"

"Well for us its 2022" a member of the whatevers claimed shocking everyone else in the room but Abuela.

Another member then said"Ok so, uhhhh, LEAN AGAINST THE WALL WITH YOUR HAND. AND, AND. IF YOUR HAND WHERE TO GO THROUGH THE WALL THAT BE NO-CLIPING. AND, AND, AND, AND, A-" "SHUT UP" the 3rd member said. "So basically you can bend existance by going through things to teleport to different places."the 1st one said. Everyone was reasonably shocked by this.

"Now, your in whats called the backrooms. You're in whats called a "level, BUT, there IS a way to leave the level" the 1st one said. "Oh yeah how so" camilo replied snarkily.

"Simple, no-clip" the 3rd one said.

after the room developed into chaos abuela the stood up and said "SILENCE". Imedatly shuting everyone up "there is a new rule, when someone turns 15 there given a choice. Stay here or go to the backrooms. If you are 15 or older I will call you by name." Abuela followed with. "Bruno". "Me, uh, uh, uhhhh I don't think that be a good idea, lots of dead bodies and mur-or uh, I like it here ya know. "Julia" "im staying here". "And im staying with my wife". "lusia" "Im going in". "pepa" here please" "me to" . "Dolores" "im staying here" "Im with Dolores". "Isabella" "im going". "Mirable"

I kept thinking to myself, what do I do what do I  do WHAT DO I DO? I choose go to the backrooms. I don't know why. But I did. "Yes, im going"

"Camilo" Im goin".

And that was that was that, we all went the the M.E.R or whatever and learned how to no-clip