Chapter 36

No. 3 Shanhai Road is an emotional Qing bar, which should be very suitable for dating.

Its officially listed name is No. 3 Shanhai Road, and its real address is No. 117.

Usually, the booths here are half-separated by hanging curtains, which not only ensures a vague sense of strangeness, but also protects the privacy of guests.

Today is different, the first and second floors have been changed into the setting of the party hall.

In the middle of the lobby, there is a buffet supply point, and the curtains between the booths have also been taken down, and the attitude of a social party is blowing.

Every boy who enters will be handed out a flower.

The type is chosen by themselves, there are lilies, roses, and carnations, which are used as gifts for girls who see the right eye.

Everyone picked up the bouquets at the door one by one and walked in one after another.

With a displeased expression on his face, Lu Xiao picked up a sunflower that was hidden in the corner as a gift from the flower shop.

The whole table looked at him in confusion as he sat down with a pole.

Ye Cheng thought it was a little funny: "I'm afraid you won't be able to send this flower out until the end."

"I don't want to send it out either, you care about me." Lu Xiao looked up at him angrily, with a hint of confusion in his eyes. Dissatisfied.

The tables here are all long tables, and two people sit face to face eating peanuts.

Ye Cheng held his chin, looked him up and down, and commented: "Today is very handsome." It

can be seen that he has cleaned up, in fact, he is not only handsome, but simply pleasing to the eye.

When they first came in, many girls' eyes were caught by Lu Xiao.

Contrary to him, Ye Cheng didn't dress very "nightclub style" today.

A simple white sweater with a denim jacket looks like a junior high school student who has strayed into a bad place, so tender that he can pinch water.

It's good that he didn't mention this matter, but when he mentioned Lu Xiao, he wanted to turn over the old accounts.

"Didn't you say you wanted to invite me to drink, why are there so many people here?" he asked, staring at the other side.

The voices of the two were not loud enough to attract the attention of the people next to them.

Ye Cheng's eyes widened, as if he didn't understand why he was unhappy.

He lined up the cocktails he had just brought from the buffet table. Two trays filled to the brim with champagne in the ice bucket next to it.

He pointed to such a large pile of wine, and his expression was natural: "200 per capita, a large amount of free-flowing drink, this is not considered to invite you to drink?"

Ye Cheng thought that "please drink" was simply "please drink", which was what Lu Xiao thought. The opposite is true.

Lu Xiao laughed angrily at him, but he couldn't refute it, so he picked up the cocktail in front of him and drank it.

God damn it is two hundred per person, and there is a lot of free drinking. The co-author really thought he was an alcoholic.

Jiang Jin came back from the inspection, and sat down beside Lu Xiao in a dejected manner, and said, "There are no beautiful women, not one at all."