Chapter 103

tao juan did not feel that there was him, and quickly and enthusiastically introduced: "this is the new ye orange of our department, xiao ye, this is lu zong." 

she gave ye orange a look, these days of gossip have not avoided him, she thinks this boy should have a little eyesight. when encountering such a superior, at least a few nice expressions should be said.

but ye orange didn't seem to understand her hint, and only said "lu is always good" lightly, and there was no following.

lu xiao looked at him from head to toe and sneered, "don't you mean that the financial people are quite clever, sister tao, you won't be blind, right?" also, how come i didn't know about the new recruits? "

he suddenly attacked and gave sister tao a complete mess.

she thought to herself, didn't she say that she had reported to you, but you didn't read it yourself.

but this kind of disobedient boss's words could not be said, and she had to laugh dryly: "i will take him well, lu zong." "

lu xiao saw that he couldn't find any stubble, snorted coldly, and turned around and entered the glass door.

tao juan wiped a cold sweat and said, "what happened to lu zong today, with eating the fire. it's like a medicine. xiaoye, your business ability is indeed very good, but sometimes in front of the superiors to take the initiative, will come to a little, you know? "

"got it, sister tao."

ye orange didn't want to explain more, and nodded perfunctorily. 

he can't take the initiative, and he can't do anything.

otherwise, lu xiao should have felt that he fell in love with him at first sight in the bar, and it was for him that he came to lu's job.

what a scheming guy.

ye orange himself is also a man, and cannot understand men's minds more. fang cai lu xiao looked at his eyes, clearly with three points of contempt, three points of disgust, three points of vigilance, and one point of "you won't like me" narcissism.

dinner was eaten in a large private room, and as soon as it was served, the waiter brought two bottles of red wine, saying that mr. lu upstairs had invited it.

zhou haiqin praised one after another: "juan'er told me that when you came, you met lu zong. look at how many people can be people, even our subordinates are well taken care of, xiaoye and xiaopeng, you two especially learn a little. "

ye orange and peng gushu glanced at each other, and saw disdain in each other's eyes.

peng gushu whispered, "the rich second generation coaxes people's little tricks." "

ye orange corrected him: "his family has been rich for at least three generations." "