Chapter 72

The door of the first-grade crayfish was slammed open, Ye Cheng strode out, and the door behind him slammed shut.

Then, the door was pushed open again, and Lu Xiao ran after him.

The proprietress couldn't take it any longer, she rolled up her sleeves and wanted to chase out: "Eating gunpowder one by one and having such a bad temper? Don't feel bad about co-authoring the door that isn't your own! Last time, it was the one in black who threw my door, old lady today. He must be taught a lesson!" The boss hurriedly hugged her.

Ye Cheng took a few steps and was caught by someone behind and grabbed his arm.

"Listen to my explanation." Lu Xiao dragged him over and said to him.

Ye Cheng looked at him coldly, with an expression of "I see how you make it up".

Lu Xiao was a little speechless by him, so he cleared his throat and said, "I only found out about this a few days ago."

Ye Cheng laughed, "Keep talking."

"I didn't talk about it!"

"Then why do I always The next time I ask you about elementary school, you are always

talking to him?" Lu Xiao grabbed the corner of his clothes and was speechless.

"No wonder you were able to fool my dad that time," Ye Cheng sneered, "It turns out to be so hidden."

Lu Xiao was pushed by him, and gritted his teeth, "Okay, I admit that I already knew about it. Ye Cheng's face sank, "

So it's fun to play with me?"

"I didn't want to play with you," Lu Xiao said in a hurry, but he couldn't think of it, "how do you want me to tell you? Say I treat you as a little girl Now, are you still telling others that I have a neighbor who looks like a doll? Or are you actually a little crybaby, you will sit at the door crying if you don't get the first place in the exam..."

He just wanted to explain, but didn't pay attention Ye Cheng's face became colder and colder.

"After you accepted the mango, I went back to pester Mrs. Wang and asked her to secretly buy a dress for me. I want to give it to you as a gift when we meet next time." Lu Xiao defended aggrievedly, "Who knows. Later, my mother found out..."

Ye Cheng felt dizzy, a burst of blood rushed to his forehead, and his body swayed twice.

Lu Xiao hurriedly supported him and asked carefully, "Are you alright? Is there any discomfort?"

Ye Cheng took a few deep breaths, trying her best to endure the urge to greet him, trembling and comparing a number: " Lu Xiao, don't come to me for three days, and don't mess with me." When

Lu Xiao heard this, three days? Is this worth it?

He reached out his hand pitifully to pull Yecheng, but he swiped it away.

In the bustling night of Shanhai Road, Lu Xiao stood on the side of the road with his head drooping, making the night scene feel lost and desolate.

After Ye Cheng got home, he locked himself in the room.

Gao Qiulan's voice came from outside, "Chengcheng, have you shopped online recently? Your courier has arrived."

He didn't care about anything else, and shouted casually, "No, I didn't buy anything."

"Oh, okay . , maybe your dad bought it for me." Gao Qiulan said to herself, hugging the express box and walking away.

Ye Cheng faced the mirror and lifted the thin hem of his clothes angrily.